Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 106   Go Down

Author Topic: Still from ROV video  (Read 1282602 times)

Jeff Victor Hayden

• T5
Re: Still from ROV video
« Reply #330 on: January 21, 2012, 01:19:47 PM »

i use inverted images an photoshop because u can get a better idea of structure for instance

notice the little spoke like things on electra an wen u mess with colors in cs5 u can get a better idea if they r an u can see on 1 i have altered u can see a spoke ?

In the original still Richie I noticed also there is something in the centre of the big round object, also round, very similar to a hub but, the clarity in these images is awful so, we're only speculating. I like looking for  possible airframe components, spars, skin etc... It's there but, it's a job to make it stand out (at the moment). All objects so far could come from anything, it's airframe we need. Keep up the good work
Jeff
This must be the place

Brad Beeching

• T3
« Reply #331 on: January 21, 2012, 01:22:12 PM »

??? I'm sorry but could someone who speaks "richie" please translate? The gentleman is working his butt off looking at everything and anything but most of it is nearly indecipherable to me. I mean no disrespect, but I cannot make out what he is trying to say. Any help would be appreciated. Again, I dont mean to flame anybody and I appologize if it's taken wrong..

Brad
Brad

#4327R

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #332 on: January 21, 2012, 01:27:36 PM »

no offence taken, basically we are finding objects in the reef that resemble airplane parts.... any image we have posted previously look at it closely,   then Google "Earhart Electra" an see the similarity in the objects in question  :)
We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #333 on: January 21, 2012, 01:28:56 PM »

no offence taken, basically we are finding objects in the reef that resemble airplane parts.... any image we have posted previously look at it closely,   then Google "Earhart Electra" an see the similarity in the objects in question  :)

an is tha cos i speak an type scouse  ;D

Member# 416

Hilary Christine Olson

• TIGHAR member
  • My Passion
« Reply #334 on: January 21, 2012, 01:30:38 PM »

Hi Brad, Have you read the thread from the very Begining as it is  a conversation in places not just a general out there to all. It is all mixed together as this and your post will be .
Hilary
ps if your unfamiliar with Scouse its from Liverpool and although I am from Wales originally its one up on me
HCO

Harry Howe, Jr.

• T5
  • Nuclear Physicist(Ret) Pilot(Ret) Scuba(Ret)
« Reply #335 on: January 21, 2012, 02:26:28 PM »

Brad
Richie and Jeff Victor are posting stills takem from the ROV run.  and all of us are commenting on what  the stills might show.
Go to page 23 of this thread and look at reply number 330 where Richie has put a pic of the RDF antenna on the Electra and compared it with a still from the ROV (click on the image to bloow  it up)

Hillary
Can you expand a bit on the "scouse", I am here in the "colonies" (LOL) and need a clarifiction.
No Worries Mates
LTM   Harry (TIGHAR #3244R)

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
« Reply #336 on: January 21, 2012, 02:58:29 PM »

Brad
Richie and Jeff Victor are posting stills takem from the ROV run.  and all of us are commenting on what  the stills might show.
Go to page 23 of this thread and look at reply number 330 where Richie has put a pic of the RDF antenna on the Electra and compared it with a still from the ROV (click on the image to bloow  it up)

Hillary
Can you expand a bit on the "scouse", I am here in the "colonies" (LOL) and need a clarifiction.

I'll butt in on this one.

Young Richie is from Merseyside/Liverpool and they are often refered to as scouse which is both a local dialect as well as a local food.  If richie will pardon me I also beleive that due to his avaialble technology he is also employing a varation of text speak which can make his posts seem rather garbled.  To us older people text speak could well be the future just as Chaucers english was the bane of my life for my 16+ exams.

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #337 on: January 21, 2012, 03:02:24 PM »

right if am correct even though reefs can form some amazeing objects....... this is not a part the reef cud imitate notice how symetrical the hole is

right were the 2 components join u can see outline round the hole that high lights 2 diffrent objects held together with 1 bolt

Member# 416

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #338 on: January 21, 2012, 03:17:59 PM »

chris u wiki'ed that first bit lid  :o,

get on these claw things kidda, in picture av jus lashed on post, swear lad it's real thing, the real ting lar, just watch aw many agree wid me lad, if u dont i'll get me nan to prove it lad watch, watch lad u'll owe me a fiver if its not k

thats garble from a simple scouse haha

i do try my best though, as school's use these forums for research so i try to type the correct grammer

Member# 416

Chris Johnson

• T5
« Reply #339 on: January 21, 2012, 03:22:02 PM »

Richie,

Calm down calm down lar (and leave my car alone)  ;)

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #340 on: January 21, 2012, 03:29:37 PM »

ur safe lad, gunna rob a radio out electra wen we find it lad watch haha  :D

Member# 416

Chris Johnson

• T5
« Reply #341 on: January 21, 2012, 03:32:33 PM »

lol - our ex colonials will be scratching their nappers over that one  ;D

Wonder if we can get Ric over here to speak to us Brits and other Europeans?

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #342 on: January 21, 2012, 03:47:47 PM »

nar Ric wud be like,

good job old chaps,

this is one for the books...

however do beware that quick sand will capture u quicker than a rabbit in headlights

rather marvelous wound'nt u agree old chap

:D :D :D

Member# 416

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #343 on: January 21, 2012, 03:50:22 PM »

chris if i get banned its all ur fault k  ;)

Member# 416

Jeff Victor Hayden

• T5
« Reply #344 on: January 21, 2012, 04:06:25 PM »

Red line = wing spar
Blue lines = leading edge + trailing edge
Yellow = cut away for control surface
Violet = control surface end on

Now you know what to look at take a look at the original

This must be the place

Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 106   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org