Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Ric's Blog  (Read 13511 times)

Ted G Campbell

• TIGHAR member
Ric's Blog
« on: December 13, 2009, 06:37:57 PM »

When and if Ric post something on his blog how do we access it?  Maybe we can get him to say at least a "Hi" so we can see if the system works.
Ted Campbell

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: Ric's Blog
« Reply #1 on: December 13, 2009, 10:58:19 PM »

Ric's blog is located at http://tighar.org/news/home/rics-blog.

There is a link to it from the left-hand menu on the first page of the News 'n' Views area: http://tighar.org/news.  If anyone else starts a blog, they'll be listed there, too.

Over on the right-hand side of the first news page, there is a module that shows "Recent articles."  When Ric writes an article for the blog (or when articles are added to other news sections being tracked), they will appear in that module.

Marty
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 02:39:36 AM »

So we can all start our own blog?

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 07:45:24 AM »

So we can all start our own blog?
Yes, in principle.

First you have to write enough here in the Forum to be invited to do something for TIGHAR.  That's how I got my start.  Then I was invited to join EPAC and got sent to Fiji with Roger Kelley.  "And now I am a captain in the Queen's Navy."   8)

Marty
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 08:20:51 AM »

Thanks!

I'll carry on lurking waiting for the heavy weights to post some more  ;D

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 09:50:34 AM »

Thanks!

I'll carry on lurking waiting for the heavy weights to post some more  ;D

Sizism will not be tolerated in teh Forum.   :P

Seriously, any kind of posts are appreciated.  That's why I created the Chatterbox.  It's nice for folks to have something to read when they come to visit, even if it is kind of lightweight.

The base site, the Ameliapedia, and the News 'n' Views section are the weightier parts of the website.  The Forum is more ephemeral.

Marty
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org