Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Mabel Duncklee  (Read 11552 times)

don hirth

• T1
Mabel Duncklee
« on: June 12, 2012, 06:08:46 PM »

Hello veteran members, from a recently joined 'newbie'.

Great forum and I've learned a tremendous amout of info! Would one or more of you shed (a little) light on the Mabel Duncklee claims? This is important as I'm trying to relegate certain
theories and claims to either the 'gray' basket or the trash basket. Thanks, again.

Don Hirth, Gulfport, MS. U.S.
dlh

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: Mabel Duncklee
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2012, 06:38:41 PM »

Hello veteran members, from a recently joined 'newbie'.

Great forum and I've learned a tremendous amout of info! Would one or more of you shed (a little) light on the Mabel Duncklee claims? This is important as I'm trying to relegate certain
theories and claims to either the 'gray' basket or the trash basket. Thanks, again.

Don Hirth, Gulfport, MS. U.S.

I have just a short stub of an article on her, pointing to the letters she wrote to TIGHAR.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: 2nd and final request, Mabel Dunclee story
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2012, 10:49:44 AM »

First, thanks Moleski for your ref. to check. (I had already seen that).

I wouldn't have given you the reference if you had linked to it in your initial post.

Have you also used the handy search tools provided on the website?  Be sure to spell the woman's name "Duncklee" in your search.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org