Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: UK airing of Finding Amelia Earhart: Mystery solved?  (Read 9943 times)

Chris Belcher

• T1
UK airing of Finding Amelia Earhart: Mystery solved?
« on: August 17, 2012, 04:05:29 AM »

Sorry if this has already been asked, but is the show going to be aired in the UK?

The US has it on Sunday 19th August at 9 pm.

Thanks

richie conroy

• T5
Re: UK airing of Finding Amelia Earhart: Mystery solved?
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2012, 05:43:10 AM »

Not sure when it will be aired here in UK, but here is link so you can watch it Sunday night http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/discovery-channel-live-stream

Just make sure you go to link an try watching a program as you may need to download a file or codec for the player to work

:)
We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2012, 05:47:07 AM »

Not sure when it will be aired here in UK, but here is link so you can watch it Sunday night http://www.stream2watch.me/live-tv/discovery-channel-live-stream

Just make sure you go to link an try watching a program as you may need to download a file or codec for the player to work

DO NOT CLICK ON I LIVID ADVERTISEMENT, JUST WAIT FOR THE VIDEO TO START 

We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

« Last Edit: August 17, 2012, 07:21:06 AM by Martin X. Moleski, SJ »

Chris Belcher

• T1
« Reply #3 on: August 17, 2012, 05:48:59 AM »

Thanks for that.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org