Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Great Participation  (Read 10083 times)

C.W. Herndon

• T5
Great Participation
« on: July 12, 2012, 06:27:12 PM »

It sure is obvious that the word is getting out about NIKU VII. Once again we have great interest in and participation on the Forum. 8)
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Bill Roe

• T3
Re: Great Participation
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2012, 07:03:10 PM »

It sure is obvious that the word is getting out about NIKU VII. Once again we have great interest in and participation on the Forum. 8)

Hey -
I'm fishing'.  You're not supposed to make any posts or comments 'till I get back.      ;)

C.W. Herndon

• T5
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2012, 07:21:18 PM »

And you weren't supposed to read them when I did. ::)
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Jeff Victor Hayden

• T5
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2012, 02:20:45 AM »

There has certainly been a lot of interest and participation so far this year Woody and membership numbers are on the up. The more the better in my opinion. Any help is appreciated  :)
This must be the place

C.W. Herndon

• T5
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2012, 02:27:57 AM »

I'll buy that Jeff. Looks like a few more donations would be helpful too. ;)
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org