Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: Perish the Thought II  (Read 38867 times)

Ted G Campbell

• TIGHAR member
Re: Perish the Thought II
« Reply #30 on: July 04, 2012, 07:59:46 PM »

Marty,

Have you considered the possibility that the notations R 39 and B 946 might mean:

R-39 referred to a body “remains -39” ;  reason, a rather small number of dead people found around the islands.

The B – 946 could signify “ Box” – 946 as ruminates of material found at various sites in the island area.

Ted Campbell

John Hart

• T1
« Reply #31 on: July 05, 2012, 01:49:00 PM »

Was looking for a place to put this and this seemed best as it is sort of runs through the thread.  As a member of a US Govt agency (USAF) I always laugh when I hear conspiracy theories.  It has been my experience in the complex, multi agency, bureaucratic, oft turned-over of leadership Govt of our great country that no two people can sufficiently get their Sh.. together well enough to have a conspiracy.  Too much Hollywood depicts this massive monolithic entity called "The Government" where massive warehouses of secret things are hidden from John Q public by the secret society.  The DOD is probably the most secretive of all and I have not ever seen such a well organized internal secret society despite having very significant security clearances in my day.  Most people in Govt are just like you, doing the best they can, and I doubt the fate of AE and FN would be significant enough to those privy to such a secret to perpetuate it so long.  My experience is such that as soon as people start talking about a theory that includes such "Govt conspiracy" I tune them out.

JB

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #32 on: July 05, 2012, 03:02:11 PM »

Have you considered the possibility that the notations R 39 and B 946 might mean:

R-39 referred to a body “remains -39” ;  reason, a rather small number of dead people found around the islands.

The B – 946 could signify “ Box” – 946 as ruminates of material found at various sites in the island area.

No, I hadn't thought of that.

But I spent many hours reading WPHC indexes, files, and correspondence.  I didn't notice a body count or box count anywhere else in the system.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org