Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hidden User!!!! Who are you????  (Read 10813 times)

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
Hidden User!!!! Who are you????
« on: March 12, 2012, 01:40:39 PM »

Hidden User

you are a member but hide behind a smoke screen.  Please come out of the closet  ;D

Andrew M McKenna

• Administrator
  • Here I am during the Maid of Harlech Survey.
Re: Hidden User!!!! Who are you????
« Reply #1 on: March 14, 2012, 03:24:20 AM »

OK, so I guess someone has to ask and it might as well be me.

Chris - What the heck is this all about?!?

Andrew

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: March 21, 2012, 02:13:00 PM »

They are usually on at the same time and as a user and not a guest would think they had registered and account.

Ah.  OK.  It's something anybody can do, apparently.

There is an option in the Forum setup that I left on the default setting: "Allow non-administrators to hide their online status."
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Bob Lanz

• T4
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 11:19:23 PM »

Each member has the option in their profile to set their online status.  Click on your Profile, under Modify Profile>Account Settings, tick the box under Show others my online status or leave it as is.  Some members prefer not to show their online status.  There is nothing mysterious about this.  It is optional at this point.  Please don't make more of this than it is.
Doc
TIGHAR #3906

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org