Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to Request Action by Moderators  (Read 9389 times)

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
How to Request Action by Moderators
« on: November 14, 2011, 03:15:06 AM »

Note: This is an example of how NOT to request action by moderators...  MXM, SJ

Marty!

Is it possible to split this thread into 2 separate ones?  One for people to chew the bones (no pun) of the 7 site, and another for the ongoing discussion on search and rescue techniques

Cheers
« Last Edit: November 14, 2011, 05:07:19 AM by Martin X. Moleski, SJ »

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: How to Request Action by Moderators
« Reply #1 on: November 14, 2011, 05:00:14 AM »

Is it possible to split this thread into 2 separate ones?  One for people to chew the bones (no pun) of the 7 site, and another for the ongoing discussion on search and rescue techniques

Yes, it is possible.

The request was made by another person last night.  I told them I would work on it today.

If you are concerned about topic integrity, please do not post requests for moderator activity in the Forum itself.  Every post has a little icon that you can click to report the post to the moderators.  Then all of the moderators will see your request for action.

Thanks.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
« Reply #2 on: November 14, 2011, 05:07:19 AM »

will do :)

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: November 14, 2011, 05:09:03 AM »

will do :)

Thanks, Chris.

It took me 8 minutes of close concentration to pick out the posts from the old thread that belong in the new thread.

I just didn't have the energy to work on that last night.

It was a good suggestion in any event.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org