Just testing.

LTM,

Bob

Tom Swearengen

• T5
  • earhart monument, Hawaii
Re: Test
« Reply #1 on: August 04, 2009, 08:03:34 AM »

Another new user testing the interface ...

Tom Swearengen TIGHAR # 3297

Tom Swearengen

• T5
  • earhart monument, Hawaii
« Reply #2 on: August 04, 2009, 08:10:56 AM »

Seems to work---thanks to all for allowing me to join!!

Tom
Tom Swearengen TIGHAR # 3297

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2009, 07:45:17 AM »

Seems to work---thanks to all for allowing me to join!!

I'm doing an article about how to get started posting on the forum.
There is nothing else happening here.  Keep moving, keep moving ...

If I wanted to, I could demonstrate the use of italics, bold, underline, glowBut that would be ridiculous.  Sober-minded, sensible people do not use glow in Forum posts!
  Nor do they change font size in the middle of a paragraph.

Marty
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2009, 10:24:25 AM »

... I'm doing an article about how to get started posting on the forum.
There is nothing else happening here.  Keep moving, keep moving ...

Who do you think you are?  Some kind of forum genius?

Marty
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

pilotart

• T3
« Reply #5 on: October 24, 2009, 08:02:49 AM »

<...>If I wanted to, I could demonstrate the use of italics, bold, underline, glowBut that would be ridiculous.  Sober-minded, sensible people do not use glow in Forum posts!
  Nor do they change font size in the middle of a paragraph.

Marty

Thank you for approving my application.

Choosing "Reply" to Marty just to see what type of code is used for italics, et al and I have never used glow.

I had previously accessed http://www.tighar.org/forum/Forum_Archives/archiveindex.html and read through March 30, 2002.  What an outstanding job of research you-all have accomplished!  I see that the Forum Archive is now "Not Found" would it be still available on another URL?

Thank you for leaving my Email off my profile.  While I have no problem with Moderators and Administration having my telephone number,  :o I would prefer not to have it published on any 'public' forum. :shock:  ???

LTM,

Art

« Last Edit: October 24, 2009, 08:10:11 AM by Art Johnson »

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2009, 10:40:23 AM »

Thank you for approving my application.
You're most welcome!

Choosing "Reply" to Marty just to see what type of code is used for italics, et al and I have never used glow.
Good man!

I had previously accessed http://www.tighar.org/forum/Forum_Archives/archiveindex.html and read through March 30, 2002.  What an outstanding job of research you-all have accomplished!  I see that the Forum Archive is now "Not Found" would it be still available on another URL?

Yes.  There was a rearrangement of the basic website.  The new URL is:

http://www.tighar.org/Projects/Earhart/forum/Forum_Archives/archiveindex.html

I believe the sitemap is accurate.

Thank you for leaving my Email off my profile.  While I have no problem with Moderators and Administration having my telephone number,  :o I would prefer not to have it published on any 'public' forum. :shock:  ???

edit:  Now I see that the phone number is not seen if I click my name, but the Email is seen if 'logged-in' but "hidden" for guests.

You may have some control over your own profiles.  One is in the news area and the other is here in the forum.  Mess around with them and see if you get the results you want.

Marty
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Hilary Christine Olson

• TIGHAR member
  • My Passion
« Reply #7 on: November 10, 2009, 07:33:47 PM »

Glad to be back....Where have I been ..Searching for my password . I have been hanging around as a guest as  I didn't want to send a    I forgot my password Already email.     :-\        ........I saw the," Amelia"  Movie  .. There were 6 people in the theatre.  I keep wondering did  the producers ,anyone not  critique this movie first before they called it a day?     Anyway just a test....HCO
ps Did I miss the spell checker or is it worn out already?
HCO

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #8 on: November 10, 2009, 10:10:09 PM »

Glad to be back...

Glad to have you back!

Where have I been ..Searching for my password . I have been hanging around as a guest as  I didn't want to send a    I forgot my password Already email.     :-\

All is forgiven!

I saw the," Amelia"  Movie  .. There were 6 people in the theatre.  I keep wondering did  the producers, anyone not  critique this movie first before they called it a day?

I don't know much about the production of the movie.  Many folks at IMDB seemed to loathe it from before it was released.

Anyway just a test....HCO

Test passed!

Did I miss the spell checker or is it worn out already?

I think you're on your own.   :D

Marty
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org