Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: The William F. Harney Drawings  (Read 2357 times)

Guus Dekker

• TIGHAR member
The William F. Harney Drawings
« on: March 19, 2024, 05:14:11 AM »

Hi,
Are there people who have experience with printing AND building the paper construction plates "Amelia Earhart's Lockheed Electra, The William F. Harney Drawings" ?
Is there also a (cut/paste) description?

On the "Adobe" website I see a 7 day free trial period of "Illustrator"! Perhaps the correct version! I think I should be able to print the sheets within this period ;)
The downloads can be printed on regular A4 format, perhaps on 160 or more gram paper ?!

The info at the "TIGHAR Store" says: "If you do have Illustrator, but don't have CC...". WHAT is CC?

Greetings, Guus.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org