Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Where do we stand as of 2023?  (Read 6331 times)

Roland Young

• TIGHAR member
Where do we stand as of 2023?
« on: May 17, 2023, 05:26:23 PM »

Is there a location on this website that lays out every fact & bit of evidence from the Amelia Earhart situation that I may study? I'm catching up with reading here & videos I have found of members peaking on the matter, but it would help if everything we know was laid out in one spot. If it's here I'm sure I'll find it, but I wanted to ask here to also express my interest & spark conversation. I want to be a part of this.
-Roland

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: Where do we stand as of 2023?
« Reply #1 on: May 18, 2023, 12:58:58 AM »

Is there a location on this website that lays out every fact & bit of evidence from the Amelia Earhart situation that I may study?

I suggest you start with Finding Amelia by Ric Gillespie.

Then read the last six years of TIGHAR Tracks.

That should give you a pretty good orientation.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Roland Young

• TIGHAR member
Re: Where do we stand as of 2023?
« Reply #2 on: May 18, 2023, 05:02:25 PM »

Will do, thank you!
-Roland

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org