Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Bevington Object source material  (Read 6971 times)

Jennifer Hubbard

• TIGHAR member
Bevington Object source material
« on: November 19, 2015, 07:35:22 PM »

The "Thoughts on the Bevington Object" thread has been locked, but I wanted to salvage this post from it:

Monty Fowler post on Bevington object

because I agree that the detailed supporting documentation would be good to have, for the sake of completeness / thoroughness if nothing else.

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Re: Bevington Object source material
« Reply #1 on: November 19, 2015, 08:11:09 PM »

The "Thoughts on the Bevington Object" thread has been locked, but I wanted to salvage this post from it:

Monty Fowler post on Bevington object

because I agree that the detailed supporting documentation would be good to have, for the sake of completeness / thoroughness if nothing else.

Jennifer, have you read The Object Formerly Known As Nessie?  How we conducted the investigation of the photo is described in step-by-step detail.  The report also details my interaction with the State Department.  There is nothing more to tell. No one is hiding anything. As I wrote in locking the "Thoughts" thread, if anyone has a genuine, realistic alternative identification for the Bevington Object please start a new thread and we can try to have an intelligent discussion about it.

Craig Romig

• T3
« Reply #2 on: December 01, 2015, 08:42:19 PM »

Because of data use limitations I usually try to stay away from larger photos or downloads of pdf files.
However I went to the pdf link of the object known as nessie. without knowing it was a download. And on pg 144 was a picture of the Luke field crash. From a distant shot of the wreck. It looks like one landing wheel is way out in front of the plane. I noticed that it looked very similar to the way the BO looks.
Just an observation.

Craig Romig

• T3
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2015, 08:56:24 PM »

I meant the position of how it is laying.

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
« Reply #4 on: December 02, 2015, 05:36:23 AM »

I noticed that it looked very similar to the way the BO looks.

That is one of the main points of the research bulletin.

Craig Romig

• T3
« Reply #5 on: December 03, 2015, 02:07:37 AM »

I was under the thought that the BO looked mangled (twisted up). That's the only reason I pointed out the similarity of the position of the wheel. Sorry I couldn't help.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org