Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down

Author Topic: solution to mystery only requires correcting radio log errors  (Read 46914 times)

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Re: solution to mystery only requires correcting radio log errors
« Reply #30 on: May 03, 2016, 05:11:29 PM »

So this is the end. I have proven at least to myself that my theory is correct and have overcome
the obstacles presented by 79 years of erroneous information in doing so.

I would also point out that my theory could never have been possible without the the
work of many people at tighar who amassed this trove of information on the subject
and also to Ric for holding my feet to the fire and required a lot more rigorous thinking
and searching than I ever expected.

Over and Out ...

Thank you.  I'm sure we all wish you well.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org