Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: SS Norwich City  (Read 7783 times)

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
SS Norwich City
« on: February 01, 2015, 10:18:06 AM »

For anyone who may be interested, this website tracks the history of ships of Reardon Smith Line.  We just gave them permission to use our information on the wreck of the Norwich City.  http://reardonsmithships.co.uk/norwichcity1001.php

Craig Romig

• T3
Re: SS Norwich City
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2015, 08:09:26 PM »

That is one long ship.

I think what would be very interesting to see is several pictures over the years showing how the ship degraded to what it is today.

Also the wreck is part of what makes niku and the whole amelia search ever more interesting.

And really the documentation of the whole islands history has been done well to keep my interest.  Thank u.

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: SS Norwich City
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2015, 08:19:54 PM »

I think what would be very interesting to see is several pictures over the years showing how the ship degraded to what it is today.

Some pix like that are in the article on the Norwich City.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org