Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Down

Author Topic: Niku VIII Funding  (Read 210569 times)

Ted G Campbell

• TIGHAR member
Re: Niku VIII Funding
« Reply #225 on: May 27, 2015, 08:38:10 PM »

Ric,

Now that the time is getting short please tell us how you feel.  Is the funding adequate, does the team have their assignments, are the targets well defined, etc.?

Give us an idea of what your objectives are and the confidence you have in achieving them. 

As I see it, this is no different then a military operation; planing, planing, planing and execution!

My support is with you.

Ted Campbell

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #226 on: May 27, 2015, 10:11:48 PM »

Give us an idea of what your objectives are and the confidence you have in achieving them. 

I'm pretty sure this is the plan for the trip.

LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Ben Howe

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #227 on: June 05, 2015, 09:36:44 AM »

I'm late to the game but I have been lurking and following the discussion for years now and will also respond to Krystal's $25 challenge. I also registered as a member for good measure. I got a small bonus today with my paycheck and I can't think of a better use for it. I hope you buy some "celebration suds" on me.  Best of luck to Ric and the entire crew. Safe travels.

Monty Fowler

• T5
  • "The real answer is always the right answer."
« Reply #228 on: July 08, 2015, 10:09:00 AM »

Just a reminder that this is one way to continue supporting TIGHAR: Smile at Amazon. Back to school shopping is just around the corner.

LTM,
Monty Fowler, TIGHAR No. 2189 ECSP
Ex-TIGHAR member No. 2189 E C R SP, 1998-2016

Joy Diane Forster

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #229 on: July 09, 2015, 06:34:11 AM »

And for those of you who are Amazon prime members, next Wednesday (July 15) they are supposed to be having a big "Christmas in July" deal day for Prime members only.  So polish up those wish lists and get ready to do some serious shopping..........
TIGHAR Member #4239

Monty Fowler

• T5
  • "The real answer is always the right answer."
« Reply #230 on: March 01, 2016, 05:41:28 AM »

Wanted to give this a bump to remind people about the Amazon Smile program funding option for TIGHAR.

Also, it would be a good idea to put a link to this program on the TIGHAR home page and Facebook page.

LTM,
Monty Fowler, TIGHAR No. 2189 EC
Ex-TIGHAR member No. 2189 E C R SP, 1998-2016

« Last Edit: March 01, 2016, 10:51:58 AM by Monty Fowler »
Pages: 1 ... 14 15 [16]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org