Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: craash site, seven site  (Read 5905 times)

steve crowningshield

• T1
craash site, seven site
« on: April 18, 2014, 12:14:52 PM »

I haven't yet seen anything about this so if this is an old topic I apologize. Is there anything odd about the distance between the spot suggested as the landing site just north of the beached ship and the "seven site" where so much of the evidence was found together? As I read the maps its at least 2 miles from landing site to "seven site", would this have been practical for two potentially injured flyers? Also when the flyover was done and "recent signs of habitation" were noted, this means that, if Amelia and Fred were still alive they may have seen the plane. Also is the "seven site where the bottles that were consistent with products used by AE found?

richie conroy

• T5
Re: craash site, seven site
« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2014, 03:52:42 PM »

Hi Steve

At top of page the search Tighar Tab click on that, Then click on either finding aid by subject, or in search box type "seven site" you will find plenty of research material answering your questions

Thanks Richie 
We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: craash site, seven site
« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2014, 04:03:39 PM »

I haven't yet seen anything about this so if this is an old topic I apologize. Is there anything odd about the distance between the spot suggested as the landing site just north of the beached ship and the "seven site" where so much of the evidence was found together? As I read the maps its at least 2 miles from landing site to "seven site", would this have been practical for two potentially injured flyers?

There seem to be about 78 items on the website that combine "landing site" and "seven site."

Also when the flyover was done and "recent signs of habitation" were noted, this means that, if Amelia and Fred were still alive they may have seen the plane.

I find about 140 results that deal with "lambrecht" and "overflight."

Also is the "seven site where the bottles that were consistent with products used by AE found?

287 results for "seven site" and "bottles."

Here is another list of ways to search for information on the website.

"Answer newbies' questions, and you've fed them for a day.  Teach them how to search TIGHAR, and you've fed them for a lifetime."
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org