Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Down

Author Topic: Wire & Rope entire.mov  (Read 319531 times)

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: Wire & Rope entire.mov
« Reply #270 on: November 20, 2012, 12:37:06 PM »

So---I'll ask my question again---where do we go from here?

1. Retire the debt from Niku VII.

2. Raise funds for Niku VIII--to find out what, if anything, is down there.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #271 on: November 20, 2012, 12:39:01 PM »

I Think we need to start identifying objects in 2012 video

Were we know Jeff an Ric have told us there is a debris field, What we should be doing is helping trying to prove it is Earhart's Electra.

I me that is have already been going over 2012 video's the HD ones and the Objects inspected video, And have found objects that don't appear to be rocks, boulders, stick's, rope etc .

I do believe that there is aircraft parts buried under the rubble in 2010 video an were only seeing outlines off them.

At the end of the day, The 2012 video's are the one's that are going to convince people to part with the dollar's s

Just  my opinion likeeee  :)

Thank's Richie   
We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #272 on: November 20, 2012, 12:51:55 PM »

At the end of the day, The 2012 video's are the one's that are going to convince people to part with the dollar's s

Just  my opinion likeeee  :)

Thank's Richie   

Richie, if you found the same antenna in the 2012 video as you found in the 2010 video, I might agree with you. So far as I know, not one single identifiable component of the Electra has been seen in the 2012. And it's been almost three months of looking (including many hours of my own time). I am hoping that consensus can be built around the 2010 "evidence" and that Jeff Glickman's opinions will act as a catalyst towards that end. Rushing out to get yet another peek, at his point, will not be productive until some consensus or another can be attained (IMHO).
Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

« Last Edit: November 20, 2012, 12:55:03 PM by Tim Mellon »

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #273 on: November 20, 2012, 01:07:46 PM »

Hi Tim

Man Made objects have been identified in 2012 video, by Ric and Jeff, i never said they were off the Electra i said let's see if we can prove that it is.

I have already posted some images of relay size boxes with wire attached to each one a couple weeks ago an will post some more later

Thank's Richie

Member# 416

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #274 on: November 20, 2012, 04:03:55 PM »

Hi All

These images are from the objects inspected video, The wing tip image with light over laps the top of the suspected hull,

The second image is directly behind the poss hull piece.

White line brake hose to caliper.

Yellow circle wheel hub.

Red line wheel fork.

Pink lines twisted fender

This is what i see anyway, Not that it is for certain

Member# 416

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #275 on: November 20, 2012, 04:15:07 PM »

In this image you can see light guide bent to side of light, I have put red round it.

Could just be a freak piece of coral but worth getting a second opinion

Member# 416

Tom Swearengen

• T5
  • earhart monument, Hawaii
« Reply #276 on: November 20, 2012, 04:23:22 PM »

I was sent this pic by a friend of mine that follows the forum. Sunglasses?, or a bra? Very conspicuous being black against the white coral background.
Didnt see anything else, well yeah--looks like the tiny eyes of my grandson's white teddy bear. How did that get there?
Tom Swearengen TIGHAR # 3297

Bob Lanz

• T4
« Reply #277 on: November 20, 2012, 04:47:07 PM »

Tom, I see a Polar Bear.  Do they travel that far South?
Doc
TIGHAR #3906

Bill Roe

• T3
« Reply #278 on: November 20, 2012, 04:50:02 PM »

Tom, I see a Polar Bear.  Do they travel that far South?

You guys missed the pilot-side windows on the lower right of the photo.  So there!

Tom Swearengen

• T5
« Reply #279 on: November 20, 2012, 04:52:49 PM »

Bob--or travel north, depending on a Artic polar bear, or an Anartic polar bear

Bill Roe

• T3
« Reply #280 on: November 20, 2012, 04:54:11 PM »

Wait a minute, Tom -

You should let us know the scale in order to determine the bra size.

Tom Swearengen

• T5
« Reply #281 on: November 20, 2012, 04:57:00 PM »

oh snap-----thats going to be tough to do Bill---

Dan Kelly

• T3
« Reply #282 on: November 20, 2012, 08:01:20 PM »

I really can't find what some folks claim to see in that stuff. When I had a bit of a hunt through this site I found pics somewhere of the bits of the ship wreck underwater and they looked like bits of metal and things. But none of what people say looks like airplane parts is as clear as the ship parts. Is this because aluminum doesn't keep its shape as well.   

Bill Roe

• T3
« Reply #283 on: November 20, 2012, 08:29:22 PM »

I really can't find what some folks claim to see in that stuff. When I had a bit of a hunt through this site I found pics somewhere of the bits of the ship wreck underwater and they looked like bits of metal and things. But none of what people say looks like airplane parts is as clear as the ship parts. Is this because aluminum doesn't keep its shape as well.   

Apparently the problem is that steel ship parts look like steel ship parts after being under water and on a reef for a bunch of years.  Aluminum and airplane parts look like coral and marine growth after being under water and on the same reef for the same length of time.

Dan Kelly

• T3
« Reply #284 on: November 20, 2012, 08:37:01 PM »

Apparently the problem is that steel ship parts look like steel ship parts after being under water and on a reef for a bunch of years.  Aluminum and airplane parts look like coral and marine growth after being under water and on the same reef for the same length of time.

Thank you Mr Roe, that answers my question. Funny how they turnout looking different.  :)
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 22   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org