Jeff Glickman, BSCS, BCFE, FACFE, DABFE
- Member, State of Washington Forensic Investigations Council
- Board Certified Forensic Examiner
- Fellow, American College of Forensic Examiners
- Diplomate, American Board of Forensic Examiners
- Senior Member, IEEE
- Member, ACM
PHOTEK™ is an internationally recognized Forensic Image Processing laboratory which uses state-of-the-art digital technology to examine, restore and recover photographic images. Photek specializes in recovering low-quality and damaged images that cannot be processed by any other means. Photek provides services to the law enforcement, government, legal and scientific communities.
PHOTEK Specializes in:
- Photographic Interpretation
- Objective Data Extraction
- Analytical & Mathematical Image Modelling
- Image Reconstruction
Projects for TIGHAR
This is only a very partial listing of the image analysis that Glickman and Photek have done for TIGHAR.
- "The Lost Antenna."
- Glickman identified "metallic objects" in aerial photographs that led to the discovery of the Seven Site during Niku III (1997).
- "Forensic Imaging Project."
- "Is This Earhart's Electra?"
- Analysis of aerial photography.
- "A Shoe Fetish": efforts to compare photos of Earhart's shoes with shoe parts found on Niku.
- "A Shoe Fetish, Part 2."
- "Secrets of the Knob".
- "Secrets of the Knob: Preliminary Letter of Opinion."
- "A Firm ID on the Knob."
- "Skull-Duggery": estimating whether the measurements of the skull found on Nikumaroro might match Earhart or Noonan.
- "Fire Extinguisher--Worth a Closer Look."
- "Hiding in Plain Sight": analysis of the Bevington photo prior to Niku VI (2010).
- Preservation and digitization of old films from Fiji.
- YouTube video, "The Bevington Photo."