Frequently Asked Questions
(Redirected from FAQ)
- 1 Questions about the Fatal Flight
- 2 Questions about Ameliapedia
- 2.1 What is this thing?
- 2.2 Who is allowed to edit pages?
- 2.3 Who is allowed to register?
- 2.4 How do I get an invitation?
- 2.5 Who has already been invited?
- 2.6 Why don't you let everyone contribute to Ameliapedia?
- 2.7 What if I disagree with TIGHAR's theories?
- 2.8 How do I provide feedback about articles on this site?
Questions about the Fatal Flight
Questions about Ameliapedia
What is this thing?
- It's a wiki.]
- It's designed to preserve, organize, and present the results of TIGHAR's research.
Who is allowed to edit pages?
- Registered editors.
Who is allowed to register?
- People invited by TIGHAR.
How do I get an invitation?
- Join TIGHAR.
- Participate in the Forum.
- Make a donation to TIGHAR (it's tax-deductible).
- Seem informed, intelligent, articulate, and reasonable.
Who has already been invited?
- Some members of EPAC have "volunteered" to help.
Why don't you let everyone contribute to Ameliapedia?
- Edit wars.
What if I disagree with TIGHAR's theories?
- Start your own wiki.] You'll need a file server, server software, | script interpreting software, a database, some kind of content management system, and someone who knows how to make the pieces fit together (you can't have our guy--he's taken).
How do I provide feedback about articles on this site?
- For the moment, contact me.
- You may look at the history of any page to see who has edited it. If the editor provides an e-mail address on his or her user page, you may write them directly.