Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NIKU VII[I]  (Read 9640 times)

Tim Collins

• T4
NIKU VII[I]
« on: August 21, 2012, 06:06:04 AM »

Ok. now what, what's the next step? I don't mean to jump the gun (there actually might be a pun there!) but as NIKU VII is being analyzed an evaluated, any initial thoughts on where and how to proceed from here?

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Re: NIKU VII[I]
« Reply #1 on: August 21, 2012, 07:45:53 AM »

Ok. now what, what's the next step? I don't mean to jump the gun (there actually might be a pun there!) but as NIKU VII is being analyzed an evaluated, any initial thoughts on where and how to proceed from here?

We'll announce the shape and timing of Niku VIII as soon as we have enough information to know what makes sense.  Jumping the gun before the battery is silenced can turn out badly (see Charge of the Light Brigade).

Monty Fowler

• T5
  • "The real answer is always the right answer."
Re: NIKU VII[I]
« Reply #2 on: August 21, 2012, 10:25:57 AM »

I have been working on a preliminary list of those to be included in the Underwater Inspectors Withour Air list for the next expedition  ;D. I myself plan to be on the Laboring in Obscurity list  ;D

LTM, who is a perpetual list maker,

Monty Fowler, TIGHAR No. 2189 CER
Ex-TIGHAR member No. 2189 E C R SP, 1998-2016

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org