Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Out of the Woodwork  (Read 12075 times)

Brad Beeching

• T3
Out of the Woodwork
« on: August 19, 2012, 10:02:18 AM »

My cable provider aired a show last night on CSPAN titled "The Search for Amelia Earhart". The description of the program was as follows: 75th Anniversary of the disappearance of Amelia Earhart during her 1937 "Round the World Flight". It turned out to be some medical doctor by the name of Dr. White Wallenborn giving a lecture (with a Power Point slideshow) of the flight and loss of AE/FN. The good doctor is a proponent of the Amelia was a spy crowd and proved to be quite entertaining. I had no idea that the "Gov'ment" took the Electra to a "secret" airbase, installed new, more powerful engines and then installed not one, but TWO cameras in the nose baggage compartment! I also was unaware that Amelia and Fred conspired together and with their own hands, ripped the trailing wire antenna from the airplane somewhere in Burma! And in another revelation, I was amazed to learn the Japanese were fortifying all Japanese possessions in the Pacific since 1931! Simply astonishing! And to think the world has been hoodwinked for all this time! I am incensed! I fully intend to write a strongly worded letter to the "Gov'ment" detailing my displeasure with the underhanded way in which they have kept the "secret" of the disappearance of the master spy and alcoholic navigator from the world!
ps. I almost forgot! this lecture took place on the 21st of July, 2012 at some museum in the east. (sorry I didn't write it down)

Who is this guy?

Brad
Brad

#4327R

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:06:46 AM by Brad Beeching »

pilotart

• T3
Re: Out of the Woodwork
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2012, 03:30:23 PM »

Here you go:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Earh&showFullAbstract=1

It did not seem to play when I tried it though???
Art Johnson

Brad Beeching

• T3
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2012, 04:28:50 PM »

I guess this must be musical threads... one moderator puts it here.... another moderator puts it there... next we'll see it under extemperanious exchanges or some such.. I would suggest that maybe just ONE of you move posts around, or talk to each other so you might arrive at a concensus.  ::)

Brad

Thank you Mr. Johnson, maybe someone else will get a laugh out of it, just as I do...
Brad

#4327R

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2012, 05:49:51 PM »

This thread belongs in "Alternatives to the Niku Hypothesis."
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:15:42 PM by Martin X. Moleski, SJ »

Bob Lanz

• T4
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2012, 08:56:21 PM »

Here you go:

http://www.c-spanvideo.org/program/Earh&showFullAbstract=1

It did not seem to play when I tried it though???

Art, that link didn't work because C-Span pulled that clip after they aired the program in July.  Here you will find the one hour and twenty minute program that was aired back in July.  Click on the arrow in the screen and it will take you to the announcer reciting Dr. Wallenborn's CV or scroll over to the five minute mark where the Dr. begins.

If you can endure a little over an hour and a quarter of listening to this doddering old conspiracy theorist, have at it.  You can turn the sound down and read the running stream below the video.  ;D
Doc
TIGHAR #3906

« Last Edit: August 19, 2012, 10:49:30 PM by Bob Lanz »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org