Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: No Government Money Spent on Niku VII  (Read 13965 times)

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
No Government Money Spent on Niku VII
« on: July 08, 2012, 04:53:36 PM »

All funding for Niku VII comes from generous benefactors.

They are listed at the bottom of each page about the expedition.

No government money has been invested in TIGHAR's work.

TIGHAR paid for the materials used at the Press Conference in February.  The State Department provided a room and some commentators on the event. 

LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

C.W. Herndon

• T5
Re: No Government Money Spent on Niku VII
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2012, 05:30:25 PM »

Marty, I think most of us here know that. It's those poor slobs that get bombarded daily by the "know nothing" press that need this information. Unfortunately, they will probably never see the "Real" story. Too bad,so sad as the old saying goes.
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2012, 07:27:45 PM »

Marty, I think most of us here know that. It's those poor slobs that get bombarded daily by the "know nothing" press that need this information. Unfortunately, they will probably never see the "Real" story. Too bad, so sad as the old saying goes.

Well, the forum gets scanned by Google on a regular basis.

In a few days, if anyone Googles TIGHAR government money, they should find this thread.

It's a small effort to attempt to head off a misunderstanding that was voiced in the interview with the Nauticos guy. 
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

C.W. Herndon

• T5
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2012, 07:38:22 PM »

Great! I hope it works. That was a really bad interview.
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Anthony Allen Roach

• T2
« Reply #4 on: July 09, 2012, 12:33:44 PM »

I read a lot of the comments at the bottom of the news articles.  It seems that the internet is full of "trolls" who want to convert everything into a political name-calling debate.  Frankly, that is why I hate politics.
"Six the Hard Way."

C.W. Herndon

• T5
« Reply #5 on: July 09, 2012, 12:51:55 PM »

I read a lot of the comments at the bottom of the news articles.  It seems that the internet is full of "trolls" who want to convert everything into a political name-calling debate.  Frankly, that is why I hate politics.

Really? Why would you think that? ;)
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org