Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: NEW TOPIC?  (Read 10108 times)

don hirth

• T1
NEW TOPIC?
« on: July 16, 2012, 04:56:22 PM »

'Wasn't 'sure' about the right place for this. (Try here, anyway)
I've not seen anything added in the daily updates. ('Have a convenient icon on my
desktop to go directly)
'Looking for a real insider, 'insider.' 'Any snippets of info. or areas of efforts to date?

'Hoping for a lock on a 'big' item (or two) Engine, main wheel, cockpit OR a 'larger'
wing/fuselage component. I pray for safe operations and eagle eyes.
dlh

C.W. Herndon

• T5
Re: NEW TOPIC?
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2012, 05:03:12 PM »

Don, I don't know where you have been looking for new information, but if you look at the top of the page here, you will see a tab that says "Tighar home". If you click on it and then scroll down a littie there will be a place to click "here" to take you to the daily updates.
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Bruce Thomas

• Administrator
  • Now where did I put my glasses?
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2012, 05:12:34 PM »

I've not seen anything added in the daily updates. ('Have a convenient icon on my
desktop to go directly)

Sounds like your browser is continuing to show you the update page from the first time you looked at it.  (There are updates for nearly every day since June 29.)

Be sure to press your browser "refresh" key (F5 on Windows machines) to cause it to download the current version of the page.

LTM,

Bruce
TIGHAR #3123R

C.W. Herndon

• T5
« Reply #3 on: July 16, 2012, 05:19:01 PM »

Bruce, you have shot me down again:P

My way does work though.  8)
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Bruce Thomas

• Administrator
  • Now where did I put my glasses?
« Reply #4 on: July 16, 2012, 06:01:49 PM »

Bruce, you have shot me down again:P

Wasn't trying to shoot you down, Woody.  But come to think of it, I did take my officer basic course at Ft. Bliss.  ;)
LTM,

Bruce
TIGHAR #3123R

C.W. Herndon

• T5
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2012, 06:13:56 PM »

I knew there was a hidden reason there somewhere.  :o
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Andrew M McKenna

• Administrator
  • Here I am during the Maid of Harlech Survey.
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2012, 01:19:01 AM »

You also have to select week two, or week three.  Your saved page may be week one.

amck
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org