Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Telegrams!!!  (Read 13614 times)

Randy Conrad

• TIGHAR member
Telegrams!!!
« on: July 02, 2012, 03:31:20 AM »

Good Morning!!! In the past couple of days...been looking at telegrams through the Purdue collection and found a series of these I thought would be interesting to you. Some of you may have indeed seen these...but I thought it might be interesting on a couple of these...especially, this one in general. This particular telegram is supposedly from Amelia herself to George. It is the last telegram in the online collection. You be the judge!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Re: Telegrams!!!
« Reply #1 on: July 02, 2012, 03:35:58 AM »

Good Morning!!! In the past couple of days...been looking at telegrams through the Purdue collection and found a series of these I thought would be interesting to you. Some of you may have indeed seen these...but I thought it might be interesting on a couple of these...especially, this one in general. This particular telegram is supposedly from Amelia herself to George. It is the last telegram in the online collection. You be the judge!!!! Enjoy!!!!!

"A O Earhart" is Amy Otis Earhart - Amelia's mother. 

Randy Conrad

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #2 on: July 02, 2012, 03:43:03 AM »

Thanks Ric!!! Gettin excited!!!

Randy Conrad

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #3 on: July 04, 2012, 02:32:10 AM »

Thought you might find these sets of telegrams interesting...especially in accordance with the 75th anniversary of Amelia's disappearance! Enjoy!!!

Randy Conrad

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2012, 02:36:43 AM »

Telegrams Part 2-3

Randy Conrad

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2012, 02:41:41 AM »

Telegram July 3, 1937

Randy Conrad

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2012, 02:46:33 AM »

Telegrams JUly3, 1937 part2.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org