Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: "But This Is Different" by Mary Walker Baron  (Read 6017 times)

Bruce Thomas

• Administrator
  • Now where did I put my glasses?
"But This Is Different" by Mary Walker Baron
« on: July 01, 2012, 06:00:02 PM »

Has anyone read the subject work of fiction that was published in January 2011?

It might while away the days until anything substantive gets reported from Niku VII.  :)

Available from Amazon for the Kindle, and from Barnes & Noble for the Nook.

The author has a website of the same name in which she's been posting "Seventy-Five Years Ago" updates each day since the middle of May.  The many pictures of AE, FN, and the World Flight she's imbedded in her website entries (click on "Interesting Info") include quite a few I don't recall ever seeing.

LTM,

Bruce
TIGHAR #3123R

richie conroy

• T5
Re: "But This Is Different" by Mary Walker Baron
« Reply #1 on: July 04, 2012, 06:51:06 PM »

all the images are available on Purdue website, also the write up's are from last flight  :)
We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org