Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What's new at tighar.org  (Read 12096 times)

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
What's new at tighar.org
« on: October 29, 2009, 07:44:18 PM »

• I've set up part of news 'n' views area for Ric to use as a blog.  We might add other TIGHAR blogs, too, as time goes on.
  • I spent some time this afternoon collecting information from the old Forum about why AE and FN missed Dakar and landed in St. Louis.  Ric started reporting in 1998 that AE's account didn't square with the records at Purdue; he did a masterful analysis of all of the evidence in Finding Amelia.  The legend of the crazy lady ignoring her navigator's input will probably never die--because it was the lady herself who invented the story.  :(
  • I made a sortable index for TIGHAR Tracks.  Pat Thrasher has done an amazing job with TT over the last 25 years (!).  I made the mistake of printing out the page, thinking I would check the links; the printout ran for about forty pages.  I haven't done much checking ...  :o
  • I installed a log analyzer at Reed Riddle's suggestion.  It says that in October, we have had 28,948 visitors come to the site 39,073
    times (1.34 visits/visitor) to look at 255,444 pages.

Marty
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: What's new at tighar.org
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2009, 02:28:05 AM »

Marty

LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

« Last Edit: October 30, 2009, 03:29:08 AM by moleski »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org