Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Rhymes with orange  (Read 7639 times)

Bruce Thomas

• Administrator
  • Now where did I put my glasses?
Rhymes with orange
« on: November 21, 2011, 02:33:29 PM »

A cartoon in Sunday's paper shows that Amelia Earhart is not forgotten.
LTM,

Bruce
TIGHAR #3123R

Dan Swift

• TIGHAR member
Re: Rhymes with orange
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 07:35:36 PM »

Sadly, she will never be forgotten until the mystery is solved by Tighar.  Then, most likely, she will be forgotten in a very short time afterwards.  Kind of sad...but very typical I think.  But how wonderful it will be for a while.  And for Tighar. 
TIGHAR Member #4154

Daniel Paul Cotts

• T2
« Reply #2 on: November 21, 2011, 09:59:57 PM »

Maybe not forgotten. Front page of my local paper shows an eighth grade student completing her project on Women in History with her subject being Amelia Earhart. It would be interesting to know the sources she used.

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2011, 01:30:56 AM »

Very Droll  ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org