Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Discovery show now available  (Read 19923 times)

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Re: Discovery show now available
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2011, 07:50:27 AM »

???Mine too!  Freezes at 1:13:50 on three different computers/DVD players.

Sorry about that. New disc on the way. 

Anybody else?  The ones I've checked here have all been okay but we apparently had some bad discs.  We'll of course replace any that are not right.

Alfred Hendrickson

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2011, 08:02:58 AM »

Thanks Ric. Please make sure it goes to my Wyoming address.

One thing that the video makes abundantly and visually clear to me is the amount and caliber of equipment that is required on these remote island expeditions, and in the lab work, too. Boats, supplies, ROV, tents, lab work, etc - everything looks expensive! As you said in the newsletter a while back, answers are expensive! I will try to be more generous at donating!

Monty Fowler

• T5
  • "The real answer is always the right answer."
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2011, 08:57:49 AM »

Exactly right, Alfred - answers are expensive.

Naysaying costs nothing.

TIGHAR isn't interested in naysaying. Which is why I, for one, keep sending what I can, when I can, addressing the greatest needs as they arise.

LTM,
Monty Fowler
TIGHAR No. 2189CER
Ex-TIGHAR member No. 2189 E C R SP, 1998-2016

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org