Advanced search  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any other possible landing sites on Niku?  (Read 47885 times)

Tom Swearengen

• T5
  • earhart monument, Hawaii
Re: Any other possible landing sites on Niku?
« Reply #45 on: August 30, 2011, 01:40:05 PM »

I would hope so, but it surely depends on finances, and weather. I would think that being able to see deeper would be a big help. I guess Ric has this under control.
Tom Swearengen TIGHAR # 3297

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
« Reply #46 on: August 31, 2011, 07:23:19 AM »

I guess Ric has this under control.

CONTROL???  LOL  Yes, we'd love to be able to search deeper, farther from shore and all the way around the island if necessary but - as you say - it's a matter of funding.  In the end, we'll do what we can afford to do - as we have always done.  We're still looking for the big sponsor who can make it happen.

Tom Swearengen

• T5
  • earhart monument, Hawaii
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2011, 11:16:18 AM »

LOL----Ric, you do have things under control. Maybe some of us could help to find those multiple sponsors, that wish to help, not hinder, the great work you and Tighar have done. All we have to do is ask. Hell----I'll start----I'm used to rejection!!!
Tom
Tom Swearengen TIGHAR # 3297

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org