Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Validation of a Hypothosis... in a funny way  (Read 16782 times)

Rich Ramsey

• T2
  • Hang Tough
Validation of a Hypothosis... in a funny way
« on: August 03, 2011, 12:24:28 PM »

or did she take the information from your work? Either way it is a entertaining read, and I am sorry if it was posted or not wanted. Let me be clear, it is just entertaining!  But imagine if we did find the fuselage intact and a Skull in it.

http://respitemindtravel.com/amelia.aspx
"Hang Tough"
Rich

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
Re: Validation of a Hypothosis... in a funny way
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2011, 12:35:43 PM »

OK its twaddle but I can't resist  :D Bonny would put the wreck in the Lagoon? or am I reading it wrong?

Rich Ramsey

• T2
  • Hang Tough
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2011, 02:53:25 PM »

Yes it twaddle, we all need a laugh once in a while. To answer your question I read it that way too!
"Hang Tough"
Rich

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2011, 03:00:15 PM »

Yes it twaddle, we all need a laugh once in a while. To answer your question I read it that way too!

Foolish, trivial, or idle talk or chatter = twaddle :) a great northern saying in England

Andrew M McKenna

• Administrator
  • Here I am during the Maid of Harlech Survey.
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2011, 08:21:39 PM »

UG, typical remote sensing validation of what someone else already thinks.  Oldest trick in the book.

If the Electra was in the lagoon near Ritiati, we would have solved the mystery in 2001 as we dove, and waded, and poked, and metal detected everything in that area.

Sorry, this doesn't hold water.

amck

Harry Howe, Jr.

• T5
  • Nuclear Physicist(Ret) Pilot(Ret) Scuba(Ret)
« Reply #5 on: August 04, 2011, 11:20:58 AM »

LOL  This is Art Bell Stuff.  He had more money than brains and set up his own radio station in the desert of Nevada (Pahrumph), 100,000 Watts, and broadcast all night from 1000 PM until morning.  Remote Viewing, Dream Sequences, CIA involvement, etc. 
Entertaining post, but I have to reserve what brain cells I have left to real things.
No Worries Mates
LTM   Harry (TIGHAR #3244R)

Monty Fowler

• T5
  • "The real answer is always the right answer."
« Reply #6 on: August 04, 2011, 01:24:33 PM »

I like how they "illustrate" the article with pictures cribbed directly from TIGHAR ...

BUT - at least we now know where Fred's skull is!   ;D
Ex-TIGHAR member No. 2189 E C R SP, 1998-2016

Harry Howe, Jr.

• T5
« Reply #7 on: August 04, 2011, 02:04:45 PM »

[/b]Let's see, the Floyd Kilts report tells a story of the first Settlers on Gardner finding a female skeleton, in American shoes, and a male skull, which they put in a "gunny sack" and gave to the "Irishman" (Gallagher?) who, along with the Doctor and three natives set off for Suva, Fiji.  The story continues that Before they got there, Irish took ill and died and the superstitious natives threw the sack overboard, bye bye bones and skull.  Oh well, they can't always, over the years, get the stories correct.
No Worries Mates

h.a.c. van asten

• T4
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2011, 03:04:41 PM »

Hypothosis ... Pschychosis ?

Don Dollinger

• T3
« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2011, 03:51:35 PM »

LOL  This is Art Bell Stuff.  He had more money than brains and set up his own radio station in the desert of Nevada (Pahrumph), 100,000 Watts, and broadcast all night from 1000 PM until morning.

Now, now Harry; no dissing Art Bell, he has saved my life.  On numerous trips cross country, after many hours on the road, when even the coffee stops working, you just tune your AM dial to Art Bell and in a very short period of time your uncontrolled laughter wakes you right up making you good for a few more hours of driving.

LTM,

Don

Harry Howe, Jr.

• T5
« Reply #10 on: September 07, 2011, 04:07:25 PM »

Don
You got that right.  Good exercise for the diaphragn as one collapses in laughter.  ahowever, it beats being frustrated about real life.
No Worries Mates

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org