Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Podcasts -The Earhart Expeditions  (Read 4930 times)

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Podcasts -The Earhart Expeditions
« on: April 12, 2021, 08:36:31 AM »

We're venturing into the podcast world with a series that tells the behind-the-scenes story of TIGHAR's investigation of the Earhart disappearance. In informal conversations with TIGHAR member Joan Sacks, I will tell the tales that are never covered in the TV documentaries and newspaper articles.

The series will be presented in Seasons, with the episodes in each season covering one of the twelve TIGHAR expeditions to the Phoenix Islands. The are ten roughly 15-minute episodes in Season One, The 1989 Expedition. Episode One: The Most Likely Place and Episode Two: The Oldest Theory will premiere April 15 with two more episodes to follow on May 1, two more May 15, and so on.

You can hear the Trailer now at https://the-earhart-expeditions.castos.com/episodes/trailer-44. The podcasts will be available from all major podcast providers. If you don't see them on your favorite site, let us know and we'll get them listed there. We're very excited about this and hope it will bring TIGHAR's story to a whole new audience. Spread the word!

Friend Weller

• TIGHAR member
Re: Podcasts -The Earhart Expeditions
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2021, 12:55:45 PM »

Kudos to Ric and Joan....I thoroughly enjoyed the first two episodes and learned a few new things, too!
Friend
TIGHAR 3086V

Kurt Kummer

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2021, 05:44:21 PM »

Wow, this is great!  Thanks Ric, and Joan.  For those of us who haven't been along since 1988, these are wonderful stories to hear.

Jeff Lange

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2021, 07:41:41 PM »

Listened to the first 2 episodes and can't wait for the next ones to come out! Well done, and I love the format. Thank you Ric and Joan!
Jeff Lange

# 0748CR

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
« Reply #4 on: April 21, 2021, 09:25:42 AM »

FWIW, I've added the link to the podcasts to the top of this page for easy access from the Forum.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Jeff Lange

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #5 on: May 04, 2021, 05:29:10 PM »

Not to sound like a skipping cd (more modern version of the proverbial broken record) but loved episodes 3 and 4 and eagerly await the next episodes! I really like the discussion format!
Jeff Lange

# 0748CR

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org