Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Patch Analysis by Reactor  (Read 3618 times)

Randy Conrad

• TIGHAR member
Patch Analysis by Reactor
« on: February 15, 2021, 08:42:54 PM »

Saw this article online this evening on Google News. Ric you made the headlines. Interesting read!

https://www.popularmechanics.com/science/amp35492760/amelia-earhart-disappearance-nuclear-reactor/

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Re: Patch Analysis by Reactor
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2021, 06:51:08 AM »

Interesting read!

Also inaccurate and misleading.

Christian Stock

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2021, 07:42:53 AM »

"became too heavy and short on fuel"

I'm going to use that if I ever have to talk to the FAA about landing in a beet field.

My experience is that aircraft become lighter as they use fuel. I suppose you would be too heavy if the engines weren't running because you were out of fuel.

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
« Reply #3 on: February 16, 2021, 09:30:01 AM »

The work being done by Penn State will give us new information about the artifact but it won't confirm or disqualify the artifact as part of the patch. That will come from Jeff Glickman's forensic imaging work.

Bill Mangus

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #4 on: February 16, 2021, 04:46:08 PM »

. . . and you can't lose sight of something you never saw in the first place. ;D
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org