Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Condolence and Appreciation  (Read 4912 times)

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Condolence and Appreciation
« on: March 24, 2021, 07:50:17 AM »

At his request, I regret to inform the Forum that long-time TIGHAR member and Forum researcher Friend Weller recently suffered the tragic loss of his 19 year-old son to epilepsy. TIGHAR, and especially the regular contributors to the Forum, are a family and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say our hearts go out to Friend and his wife in this sad time.

His son enthusiastically followed TIGHAR and Friend has made a generous contribution in his honor. We are humbled and deeply appreciative. 
« Last Edit: March 24, 2021, 10:07:36 AM by Ric Gillespie »

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: Condolence and Appreciation
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2021, 09:52:03 AM »

At his request, I regret to inform the Forum that long-time TIGHAR member and Forum researcher Friend Weller recently suffered the tragic loss of his 19 year-old son to epilepsy. TIGHAR, and especially the regular contributors to the Forum, are a family and I'm sure I speak for all of us when I say our hearts got out to Friend and his wife in this sad time.

Amen. 

His son enthusiastically followed TIGHAR and Friend has made a generous contribution in his honor. We are humbled and deeply appreciative.

Thanks, Friend!  Prayers and all best wishes in this time of sorrow.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Jeff Lange

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #2 on: March 29, 2021, 03:54:40 PM »

I have been out of contact with the internet for a few days and am saddened to hear this. In our thoughts and prayers!
Jeff Lange

# 0748CR

Lauren Palmer

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #3 on: March 31, 2021, 10:23:09 AM »

I am so sorry to hear this. My prayers for your family, Friend-- Lauren

Don White

• TIGHAR member
  • Tighar Member #4989A
« Reply #4 on: March 31, 2021, 05:05:20 PM »

I saw this but was at a loss for words. My sympathy and condolences.

Don

Kurt Kummer

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2021, 05:54:19 PM »

Friend, I saw this earlier but just couldn't respond.  It was just too hard to think of a father losing his son.  I am so sorry for you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org