Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Tighar Track February Edition  (Read 2399 times)

Randy Conrad

• TIGHAR member
Tighar Track February Edition
« on: February 20, 2020, 09:39:42 PM »

Ric...Thought your recent edition of Tighar Tracks was very knowledgeable and very interesting to read. As I was reading your article about the seventh site, the original photograph came to life and I noticed something in the picture that I myself have never seen before. Now granted this may be nothing and I dont know if your teams in the past have thoroughly dug the complete path of the seventh figure. But, in the picture you will notice what appears to be a point...(like on an arrow) or an X. If your normally looking at it at a distance it looks like an arrow tip...But, when you zoom in on it on the computer it appears to be an X. This feature stands off not to far from the actual line of the seventh figure. Very interesting!

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
Re: Tighar Track February Edition
« Reply #1 on: February 21, 2020, 06:37:05 AM »

Randy, that's a natural feature, a bare area like the 7-shaped bare area.  We've been all through there.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org