Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Congrats to Andrew!  (Read 8353 times)

Jeff Scott

• T2
Congrats to Andrew!
« on: February 27, 2016, 07:00:43 PM »

I wanted to give congratulations to long-time forum member Andrew McKenna on what must be a recent selection to join the TIGHAR board of directors. Perhaps the influx of new board members is an opportunity for TIGHAR to revisit past decisions, goals, tactics, and methods for a more successful future.

Good luck Andrew!
It's not too late to be great.

Andrew M McKenna

• Administrator
  • Here I am during the Maid of Harlech Survey.
Re: Congrats to Andrew!
« Reply #1 on: February 28, 2016, 10:16:34 AM »

Jeff

Thanks for the shout out.  As most of you know, I'm a long time TIGHAR Member and Earhart Project participant, so I'm honored to be asked to join the Board.  I'm sure I speak for all the Board, including the relatively new members - Dawn Johnson, Lee Paynter, and Bill Rodgers - when I say I'm looking forward to contributing to the future success of TIGHAR.

My goals are to expand opportunities for Member participation, and see that the organization continues to build on the successful work we've done in Aviation Archaeology and historical investigation, ensure that TIGHAR Membership continues to be a rich and rewarding experience.

Thanks

Andrew

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
« Reply #2 on: February 28, 2016, 10:43:55 AM »

Andrew's election to the board is long overdue. He has served with distinction on several expeditions, most recently as a member of the Niku VIII dive team. He has also been a prolific fundraiser for TIGHAR, soliciting and securing both cash and in-kind sponsorships. As a successful entrepeneur he understands the challenges TIGHAR faces as a business. All of us on the board value his input.

Greg Daspit

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #3 on: February 28, 2016, 11:30:15 AM »

Congratulations Andrew
3971R

Paul March

• T1
« Reply #4 on: March 02, 2016, 03:08:51 PM »

Congratulations Andrew!   :)
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org