Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Any TIGHARs going to Oshkosh this year?  (Read 5105 times)

Krystal McGinty-Carter

• TIGHAR member
  • Kilo Mike
Any TIGHARs going to Oshkosh this year?
« on: June 22, 2015, 02:35:41 PM »

Im taking my girls for the first time. I stay for the full week every year...the only vacation I get that doesn't involved cleaning my house or driving my mama to Dr. appointments.  I was thinking, if we have any of our loyal troops attending this year, about hosting a "TIGHAR Party." one evening at Camp Scholler. I would provide food, pop, and bottled water...bring your own adult beverages. Kids, of course, are welcome.  Anyone in?

Thom Boughton

• T2
  • Infinite Rider on The Big Dogma
Re: Any TIGHARs going to Oshkosh this year?
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2015, 10:36:24 PM »

I have been planning on making the trip.  Not absolutely positive...but it is the plan at present.

TB
TIGHAR #3159R

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org