Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Wishing for a safe and successful expedition!  (Read 21850 times)

Tim Gard

• T3
Re: Wishing for a safe and successful expedition!
« Reply #15 on: June 07, 2015, 05:01:38 PM »

May I wish each and every expedition member a safe, fulfilling and prosperous journey.
/ Member #4122 /
/Hold the Heading/

Joshua Doremire

• T1
« Reply #16 on: June 08, 2015, 10:50:43 AM »

Also thoughts for a safe and successful expedition!

I hope the documentary made of this trip focuses on adventure like Amelia Earhart was seeking in 1937 rather than drama like the Discovery Channel did. The scene of Rick wanting to take a moment and being chased by the camera crew stands out as the single thing that completely ruined the Discovery Channel effort.

I can't help but to hope for some footage of STIHL blazing a trail in a protected area as Bob Smith's Observations thread brought up. That and current footage of what is left of the SS Norwich City would also be interesting. If you happen to stumble across a plane I am sure there would be time left to fit it in...    :D
TIGHAR # 4274R

John B. Shattuck

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #17 on: June 08, 2015, 12:29:09 PM »

Godspeed Tighar.  Safe travels and fair finds.

Chris Murphy

• T1
« Reply #18 on: June 08, 2015, 06:21:02 PM »

Godspeed!

Laura Gridley

• T1
« Reply #19 on: June 08, 2015, 10:44:58 PM »

Throwing in my thoughts and words of support as well!  Most important is to be safe.  We'll all be anxiously awaiting updates as they come in.

Lauren Palmer

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #20 on: June 09, 2015, 09:56:47 AM »

Godspeed!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org