Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last  (Read 13006 times)

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last
« on: August 12, 2013, 02:09:30 AM »

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last
« Reply #1 on: August 12, 2013, 07:17:41 AM »

They can call me stupid all they want as long as I have the same right...

I'm pretty sure that no one here would object to you calling yourself stupid.   :P
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

R F Wade

• T1
Re: Amelia Earhart: The Truth at Last
« Reply #2 on: August 13, 2013, 06:30:23 AM »

Jeff gets called worse on other sites  :(

That's three Hail Marys for you Father...  ;D

Yup, over at 'Skeptoid' I'm variously said to be 'bi-polar' due to past opinions / differences vs. current views (the commentor is not a qualified diagnostician so far as I can tell), a 'cheerleader' in Theodore Roosevelt garb (a reference to a tongue-in-cheek avatar I sometimes use) - complete with Pom Poms (and even slighted for the appearance of 'T.R.'s wife' - perhaps that detractor may be thinking of the 'other' Roosevelt, well, poor Eleanor); then I'm held up as one to be hanged, body donated to science after being found with a TIGHAR membership card folded and inserted in a particular place, and then subjected to a loveless, unattended funeral and finally most harshly disposed of (something about partial remnants to turn up in an alligator farm in Florida, with DNA tests to follow) - all due to my secret role as a 'flaming regulator' on this site..  :D

And I'm seen as not well?  That's some moderation they have over there, isn't it?  Nice.  ::)

But I'm honored that I somehow caused so many TIGHAR expatriates enough ire to reach that low, it makes a fascinating study. 

That crowd brings back memories of old movies - like 'Eye-gore' said, "Abby someone..."  ;)

LOL - yup - but what disappointed me the most was how well Mr. Mellon fit in with them.
/nods emphatically
You, and Ric are, indeed, da man
Have a great one and keep up the great work.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org