Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51   Go Down

Author Topic: TIGHAR Legal Defense Fund  (Read 705488 times)

Ted G Campbell

• TIGHAR member
Re: TIGHAR Legal Defense Fund
« Reply #405 on: September 26, 2013, 07:00:57 PM »

Ric,
This is indeed great news.  How on earth is anyone going to be able to prove that TIGHAR in fact found the plane in 2010?
Crazy!  Just drop the suite!
Ted

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #406 on: September 27, 2013, 04:18:53 AM »

"The document speaks for itself."

Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

John Klier

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #407 on: September 27, 2013, 09:09:05 AM »

Yes, I think it's saying "put up or shut up".

Jeff Buttke

• T1
« Reply #408 on: September 27, 2013, 01:50:13 PM »

Tim,

Thanks for posting the document, I enjoyed the read.

However, you never fail to supirse me.

Why would you want to post a document in which the inpartial judge using "the light most favorable to" your claims, describes them with "actual proof of those facts is improbable, and that a recovery is very remote and unlikely."

You are right "The document speaks for itself."
Cosnidering the caution the judge undoubtedly used while crafting it, it does not really bold well for you.

Just Sayin' :)

JNev

• T5
  • It's a GOOD thing to be in the cornfield...
« Reply #409 on: September 27, 2013, 04:53:03 PM »

Yes, I think it's saying "put up or shut up".

It might be as well for us to not 'try' this so much here, just MHO.  What may be obvious in someone's view today could easily morph into an unforeseen and costly struggle later - so why poke at litigants here?  I don't see the point, plus I hate the taste of well-worn wool hat... 

I'm truly sorry for the division between a man who did a great thing for us not so long ago and another who has been the core of building this site and the stuff we enjoy here and learn from.  But the fact is there still remain two counts for TIGHAR and Ric to defend themselves against, however unfounded some may think them.  This stuff doesn't come cheap, no matter how 'right' one believes his 'side' is so it remains serious business, I'm sure.

No rancor toward either Ric or Tim, or anyone here - I still hope for a better day and that whatever got us here might yet find a more reasonable remedy.

I well understand why this string was started and respect that - but as Ric said only yesterday, "The primary purpose of this forum, as I've said before, is to be a research tool for TIGHAR's testing of the Nikumaroro Hypothesis. Its secondary purpose is to educate."

Scientific analysis does suggest a higher and calmer verbal road than many may have been traveling here of late, IMO - YMMV, of course - but I guess Ric had a point in that post. 

And I wonder - why are we even arguing?  Seems like this one's for the lawyers; Tim's done us a favor by placing the order where we can see it, and it does speak for itself clearly enough.  Maybe we ought to follow Ric's advice and get back to analysis...
- Jeff Neville

Former Member 3074R

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #410 on: September 27, 2013, 05:49:32 PM »

It was me and JH that speculated there was aircraft debris in 2010 video no one else,

If it were not for Jeff and myself bringing it to attention of forum Tim would not have a case in reality,

Similar to getting lines in school, You write them out and some one else hands them in and gets the credit for it.......

According to american law that is  ;D however up until Tim donated 1 million in stocks i had not contributed my self and due to Tim donating i decided to my self He was my ace card/mascot so to speak

But i myself had to post image showing an anomaly in a sonar image in the area Tighar speculated there would be wreckage, So why Did I have to point it out to Ric Tim Jeff Wolfgang ETC ?

My point is we should not judge people,  But accept there opinion  ;)   
We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #411 on: September 27, 2013, 06:08:07 PM »

Richie, I have always given you and Jeff V. Hayden credit for your early observations, although, honestly, it was John Balderston's analyses that really got me looking carefully at the 2010 (substandard) video. I was amazed when I later investigated the thread that first called the "squigglie" to our attention. I was even more amazed when the suggestion of its relevance was summarily dismissed and pooh-poohed.

Your discovery of the anomaly in shallower water is no less important, and I think not in any way mutually exclusive with whatever I have pointed out. They are, literally, only yards apart, and both in an area consistent with an aircraft sliding off the slope near the "alleged" Bevington Object.

In the end, as I have always maintained, it is Ric who deserves the ultimate credit for figuring out the final landing location of NR16020. All the "smoking guns" in the world won't change that, one way or another.
Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #412 on: September 27, 2013, 06:36:18 PM »

Hi Tim

It Is all Jeff Hayden's Debris field not Johns, Richie's, Burt's, Ernie's  Ric's, However while i respect all including you TIM, it is Ric i respect most because he is the one who has been able through thick and thin to put Gardner island down as a possible ending for the Earhart flight, And if it weren't for Ric this discussion may only be seen on Dr Who or something or by a shrink haha

No seriously am in AWE of You and Ric, Due to the fact in spite of all the stuff in law cases, news etc you's are still man enough to hold a conversation not like were i live...

Anyway be Good all And you TIM!!!! only cos Ric has been able to demonstrate through all odd's, That all odd numbers make even numbers he did not know 2010 video contained Earhart debris   

Member# 416

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #413 on: September 27, 2013, 06:44:33 PM »

Anyway be Good all And you TIM!!!! only cos Ric has been able to demonstrate through all odd's, That all odd numbers make even numbers he did not know 2010 video contained Earhart debris

I offered to show Ric everything I could see. The offer has gone unanswered.

Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #414 on: September 27, 2013, 06:56:19 PM »

Me Too Tim

But then, When you take into account the harsh bitter environment  of the web do you not think if people/science were not a bit more forgiving Ric would jump at the chance to be able to say yer that is a airplane debris field.....

Your a business man, Would you put all on the line to say 2010 Rov video show's Amelia Earharts Lockheed Electra ?

Ric/Pat don't even make anything from what they are trying to prove maybe if you were part of the team in 2010 we would have been able to get the best people onto case but we never and only for me an Jeff the 2010 video would just be another video

Member# 416

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #415 on: September 27, 2013, 07:15:11 PM »

Your a business man, Would you put all on the line to say 2010 Rov video show's Amelia Earharts Lockheed Electra ?

I have put a lot on the line already, Richie. And more every day.

Yes, I firmly believe the 2010 High Definition Video shows components of an Electra. And the only Electra capable of filling the bill is NR16020.

Please don't forget: these two people worked for companies that I have come to steward. Their case deserves resolution, and that is my goal. Ric has pointed the way, and it is my firm intention to prove that he has been correct.

Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #416 on: September 27, 2013, 07:53:05 PM »

Tim

Can we all work to that conclusion by our selves though ? With out having to get a judge to do a scientists/photography diploma in order to get a result ?

Me more than anyone believes the 2010 video shows aircraft parts covered in encrusted mud from mountain slides in previous years, And was devastated at the end of 2012 expedition that Ric didn't even bother trying to find wire/rope from 2010 which is why i am so adamant that if Ric for one second thought any of the objects in 2010 were Electra parts he would be on it like a car bonnet..

Instead Am/We woe what could have been so in spite of continued parts of lawsuit ongoing we can work side by side to convince next donor's that even though WE believe there is wreckage in 2010/2012 there is still that smoking gun opportunity window still available..

Thanks Richie

Member# 416

Jeff Victor Hayden

• T5
« Reply #417 on: September 27, 2013, 08:43:29 PM »

Richie/Tim

It's not my debris field, it's just a debris field.
It's not robust enough to be from a sea going vessel.
It looks to be from something that was constructed using methods/materials to save weight.
IMHO, aircraft, TBC.

Here's an interesting page from the Huffington post with some super pictures of AE, 38 in all and very good quality. This  article is about a year old so some of you may have seen it already...

"Amelia Earhart Plane And Flight 19 Wreckage Could Be Found By New NOAA Technology"

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/12/28/flight-19-and-amelia-earh_n_2377908.html#slide=1930398

This must be the place

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #418 on: September 27, 2013, 09:23:08 PM »

It looks to be from something that was constructed using methods/materials to save weight.
IMHO, aircraft, TBC.

Can u advance on this assumption please i.e what in the video provides this evidence ?

Member# 416

Greg Daspit

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #419 on: September 27, 2013, 09:56:53 PM »

A Debris Field was identified by Jeff Glickman in 2012 video taken at 200'
The wire rope video from 2010 has shapes claimed to be "debris" . I think it is confusing to call the shapes some say may be something a "debris field". IMHO.
I respect others right to have a different opinion
3971R

« Last Edit: September 27, 2013, 10:03:19 PM by Greg Daspit »
Pages: 1 ... 26 27 [28] 29 30 ... 51   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org