Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51   Go Down

Author Topic: TIGHAR Legal Defense Fund  (Read 705464 times)

Stacy Galloway

• T2
Re: TIGHAR Legal Defense Fund
« Reply #255 on: August 26, 2013, 02:21:30 PM »

If you will permit me, may I please encourage to spend your time here with some reputable gents who think highly of you.

I'm curious. Exactly who are these reputable gents who think so highly of the man who is trying to destroy TIGHAR and put me in prison?

Is there some feeling that if we flatter him enough he will drop his lawsuit? Do we beg for mercy from a man whose motto is "Take no prisoners"?

Anyone on this forum is free to express their agreement with Mr. Mellon. I've made the full resolution video available to anyone who wants to see it. It would be good to know if anyone here can see what he sees.

I'm presently in a little town in the middle of Wyoming with a delegation of dedicated TIGHARs who have come here at considerable trouble and expense to demonstrate their support for our efforts to get the court to dismiss this abuse of the legal system. We don't really expect the judge to throw out the case at this hearing but we want him to know there are people who care about justice.

A big thank you to the delegations of dedicated TIGHARs! Thank you one and all for being there! :) I know the chances are small that the case will be dismissed at this hearing, but I'm hoping that is exactly what happens!

LTM~ Who knows TIGHAR will win this sooner or later,
Stacy
TIGHAR #4284R

« Last Edit: August 26, 2013, 02:24:32 PM by Stacy Galloway »

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #256 on: August 26, 2013, 04:41:33 PM »

Good Luck for tomorrow Ric  :)

Well let's hope it's not about luck but plain common sense  ;)
We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

C.W. Herndon

• T5
« Reply #257 on: August 26, 2013, 04:47:00 PM »

.... and yet still suggest 'airplane' by way of a wing - down to registration numbers (red by the way tends to disappear underwater - it's a light wave-length thing...) - and yet not one speck of clear 'airplane' stuff ....

Jeff, I'm not sure exactly what you were trying to say here, but I wanted to be sure that everyone understands that a "red object" does not disappear as the water depth increases, but rather the "red color" of the object is no longer visible. Any object will start to lose its color as the depth increases, red is the first, and all will appear to be black below a certain depth. For anyone interested, here is a very good article that explains this well.
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

C.W. Herndon

• T5
« Reply #258 on: August 26, 2013, 06:51:52 PM »

Thanks Jeff. I was a little confused myself and thought someone else might also be.

I can't answer the second part of your observation. Looks to me as if the "crud" should be about the same on everything, in the immediate area at least.
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #259 on: August 26, 2013, 06:53:04 PM »

Godspeed to TIGHAR and Ric tomorrow.  No offense to anyone - but gloves off tomorrow, no apologies for that, and I pray for headway toward this suit being dismissed.  If I were a juror it would have no merit.  With any decency in the justice system, it will never go that far.

Jeff, I'm glad you are not a Wyoming juror. To judge before the evidence has been presented is not the American form of jurisprudence.

You may "bloviate" all you want about what you can see or not see, but you have not been privy yet to the full extent of the evidence.
Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

JNev

• T5
  • It's a GOOD thing to be in the cornfield...
« Reply #260 on: August 26, 2013, 07:29:05 PM »

Godspeed to TIGHAR and Ric tomorrow.  No offense to anyone - but gloves off tomorrow, no apologies for that, and I pray for headway toward this suit being dismissed.  If I were a juror it would have no merit.  With any decency in the justice system, it will never go that far.

Jeff, I'm glad you are not a Wyoming juror. To judge before the evidence has been presented is not the American form of jurisprudence.

You may "bloviate" all you want about what you can see or not see, but you have not been privy yet to the full extent of the evidence.

I wouldn't qualify in this case, Tim - I've been looking at the 'evidence' too long and cannot escape having prejudice.  I'd be struck in a heartbeat and we both know that.

You may also recall that I was looking at the same quality of presentation as you at the time, too, so far as I know, when you were naming things in detail.  I remain very interested to see what your experts claim to see, and how they know it is Electra stuff, that is a fascinating prospect.

'Bloviating' is all I intend - I'm merely expressing my own opinion, as one who has looked and looked again at that stuff.  You've expressed yours in your suit, I suppose.  I would also like to think that the American form of jurisprudence would preclude someone laying title to something like this with no more 'evidence' than TIGHAR's footage is capable of producing to the eye, but we both know that funding is the key to access to the courts, and that a 'foe' can potentially be out-papered if someone has the means and determination. 

Well, the first day in court is tomorrow.  I suppose we will see where it all goes, won't we?
- Jeff Neville

Former Member 3074R

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #261 on: August 26, 2013, 08:19:42 PM »

Ay Tim

According to following documents Ric misled the discovery channel you Andrew Sanger and others http://law.justia.com/cases/federal/district-courts/wyoming/wydce/1:2013cv00118/25406/1/

Really ?

Member# 416

Randy Conrad

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #262 on: August 26, 2013, 10:32:14 PM »

Ric....Just wanted to wish you and you're defense team the best of luck tomorrow in court. You have alot of supporters who are backing you on this one and many of those supporters are diligent researchers who truly believe in this quest that you are undertaking. Many of us have seen the video footage and many of us are scratching our heads as to what Mr. Mellon is truly seeing. Anyway, I was totally appalled a few minutes ago when I clicked on the link of the actual court document that richie conroy had posted. The thought of using the word "Culpable" by Tim Mellon's team is downright wrong!!! To me that's like saying you're already guilty before anybody has a chance to speak. Anyway, I'm praying that the court sees it fit to dismiss and that we all can get back on the same page to finally solving the last riddle of this puzzle!!! GO TIGHAR!!!!

John Balderston

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #263 on: August 26, 2013, 10:40:19 PM »

If you will permit me, may I please encourage to spend your time here with some reputable gents who think highly of you.

I'm curious. Exactly who are these reputable gents who think so highly of the man who is trying to destroy TIGHAR and put me in prison?

Is there some feeling that if we flatter him enough he will drop his lawsuit? Do we beg for mercy from a man whose motto is "Take no prisoners"?

Anyone on this forum is free to express their agreement with Mr. Mellon. I've made the full resolution video available to anyone who wants to see it. It would be good to know if anyone here can see what he sees.

I'm presently in a little town in the middle of Wyoming with a delegation of dedicated TIGHARs who have come here at considerable trouble and expense to demonstrate their support for our efforts to get the court to dismiss this abuse of the legal system. We don't really expect the judge to throw out the case at this hearing but we want him to know there are people who care about justice.

Ric,

Please allow me to apologize for my post.   TIGHAR has my full and enduring respect and support, doubly so on this eve of a most regrettable legal proceeding.  I stand with you and my TIGHAR colleagues today, tomorrow and for the future. 

In my post I was attempting to highlight the positive spirit and strength of discourse in this forum.   Over the past several days I've clicked the hyperlinks and had a look at the alternatives.  It was a short look - I found little substance and large doses of sarcastic and mean-spirited rhetoric; debasing and withering to the spirit - no way to spend one's time.  What a contrast to participating here, and IMO what a fall for those that have landed there!

Yes, If there is any possible path for reconciliation I continue to hope that it is found.  I continue to hope that the antagonist in this suit finds it possible to recognize TIGHAR's sustained high standards of integrity and sound methodology.  Further, given TIGHAR's hard-earned knowledge and expertise, I hope for a realization that there is far more to be gained by supporting TIGHAR than could possibly be gained by tear it down. 

I firmly believe that through dedication and discipline TIGHAR now stands on the brink of solving the Earhart mystery for posterity.  I also believe this legal proceeding is writing an indelible legacy for the personalities involved.  I stand with TIGHAR, and will be thinking positive thoughts tomorrow.  And I yet hope for a change of heart that results in an enduring positive legacy for our antagonist.

Very respectfully, John
John Balderston TIGHAR #3451R

Joshua Doremire

• T1
« Reply #264 on: August 27, 2013, 01:20:04 AM »

Good luck in windy and hilly Wyoming.

:P I feel bad for Tim's attorneys already.
TIGHAR # 4274R

Tim Collins

• T4
« Reply #265 on: August 27, 2013, 06:48:56 AM »

Perhaps I missed something, but why is this all taking place in Wyoming?  I thought Mellon lived in Connecticut. Are Wyoming judges easier to sway with frivolous law suites that Ct. judges?

Lauren Palmer

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #266 on: August 27, 2013, 07:12:24 AM »

My prayers with Tighar today

Monty Fowler

• T5
  • "The real answer is always the right answer."
« Reply #267 on: August 27, 2013, 07:33:35 AM »

I would just like to gently point out that neither has anyone else seen the "full extent of the evidence," Mr. Mellon, because you steadfastly refuse to do anything to change that situation. Other than say, "See you in Casper."

TIGHAR is and always has been an open book. Everything the group has ever said, thought, wondered about or found is out there, in the public domain, for anyone and everyone to evaluate for themselves. And to believe, or not. I think that speaks a lot for the kind of organization TIGHAR is and to the character of that same organization.

Compare that with someone who is a member of a members-only, closed forum; who asserts that their evaluation can be the only correct one; who declines to make available the qualifications, or even names, of their experts; and who engages in killing a gnat with a sledgehammer tactics with anyone who does not enthusiastically agree with them.

We're all here to solve a 70-plus-year-old mystery. That should be the overarching goal. 'Nuf said.

LTM, who knows that the truth will always set you free,
Monty Fowler, TIGHAR No. 2189 CER
Ex-TIGHAR member No. 2189 E C R SP, 1998-2016

Steve Schlutt

• T1
« Reply #268 on: August 27, 2013, 07:56:18 AM »

DARTH VADER? 
I hope for a good outcome of this suit, although i don't think much will become finally resolved today. 
With respect to the discussion about manners, I'll go on record as saying most of the regular posters have been decent towards Tim Mellon, almost too kind in my estimation.  It's an odd situation, where Tim is still allowed to participate, read posts and reply even while he is attempting to damage Tighar with this suit.  Ric has shown admirable restraint and good judgement, he seems to be extremely fair.  I think Tim's real motives have begun to be understood, and if Tighar has good attorneys, will soon be completely revealed.  While it's kind to wish Tim well in his recovery, it's a bit like wishing Darth Vader to get over that annoying wheeze...

After this suit & situation is resolved, I DON'T see a way in which Tim can be an active participant in further research or discovery.  He has abused the trust and inflicted much damage. 
Steve Schlutt

richie conroy

• T5
« Reply #269 on: August 27, 2013, 07:57:13 AM »

Maybe Tim

Should bring is arsenal to the battlefield of his making, Create a forum open to ALL 1 topic 1 discussion and let us all debate the so called evidence 

Member# 416

Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 51   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org