Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51   Go Down

Author Topic: TIGHAR Legal Defense Fund  (Read 705502 times)

Victor Russell

• T1
Re: TIGHAR Legal Defense Fund
« Reply #240 on: August 19, 2013, 03:16:59 PM »

Jeff,

Assuming it's you who converted all mentions of Carolyn's anecdotal donor to "(redacted)", please note that you missed one in Joshua's quote from Carolyn's original message, in his reply #313 on this thread. Once done, that should leave the rest of the story suitable for sharing.

Best,
Victor

Jeff Victor Hayden

• T5
« Reply #241 on: August 19, 2013, 04:16:25 PM »

Don't know if it will be of any help but I found this today. You have to scroll down past the Amazonian expedition to get to it...
http://kirkomrik.wordpress.com/

Yer killin' me...

This is Lloyd Manley's piece, with Appendix B showing "airplane debris" (same pix we have seen about 9,000 times) with great confidence.

Did I miss something?

Yes, you did miss something Jeff. The point of posting the link was to see if it would be of help in the search for 'moles/informants/spies' or whatever this thread is about, not about the content of the 2010 video. Sorry for any confusion.
This must be the place

« Last Edit: August 19, 2013, 04:20:45 PM by Jeff Victor Hayden »

Jeff Victor Hayden

• T5
« Reply #242 on: August 19, 2013, 04:46:02 PM »

No problem Jeff, this thread makes a John Le Carre novel look like easy reading  ???
This must be the place

Jeff Victor Hayden

• T5
« Reply #243 on: August 19, 2013, 07:43:08 PM »

Ok Tim. How's the old ticker?
This must be the place

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #244 on: August 19, 2013, 07:58:56 PM »

Ok Tim. How's the old ticker?

Thanks, JVH, Aok. 64 tics per minute, lost 10 pounds, walking 1.4 miles per day, feel brand new.

Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

C.W. Herndon

• T5
« Reply #245 on: August 19, 2013, 09:42:15 PM »

Congratulations Tim. Great that you're healthy again. :D
Woody (former 3316R)
"the watcher"

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #246 on: August 20, 2013, 06:24:09 AM »

Thanks, Woody. Friday I get to drive again, but no flying for minimum 6 months, per FAA.

Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

Lisa Anne Hill

• T1
« Reply #247 on: August 21, 2013, 07:48:42 PM »

*off topic note*

Jeff, I'm worried about potential digestive upset in your future...first having to eat your beloved travel hat; raw crow for Mr. Gary LaPook, and now bloviation?? Say it ain't so! LOL.

I enjoyed your satire too  ;D

LTM,
Lisa

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #248 on: August 25, 2013, 06:17:28 PM »

Jeff, I'm ready to provide the steak knife and fork. Do you need Worcestershire Sauce?

Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

John Balderston

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #249 on: August 25, 2013, 10:34:07 PM »

Jeff, I'm ready to provide the steak knife and fork. Do you need Worcestershire Sauce?

LOL!!!

Well, I do appreciate the generosity, if it comes to that...  :P  But you know where I am on that one in heart and mind, I like that hat ON my head a great deal! ;)

I also regret the differences and hope something better will come out of this for all concerned somehow yet.  You did a great deal to help something great happen for us, and no matter what, if the Lockheed is found out there you are a big part of that.  We certainly share a desire to find it, and apparently agree very much on a likely area, at least.

I do also continue to wish you well with your recovery!

Tim,

I second Tim's heartfelt good will and kind words.  If you will permit me, may I please encourage to spend your time here with some reputable gents who think highly of you.  And yes, I trust that each day you are tuning up that fit fiddle!

With warm regards, John
John Balderston TIGHAR #3451R

Tim Mellon

• T5
  • Blast off!
« Reply #250 on: August 26, 2013, 07:26:15 AM »

John, thank you.

Did you ever receive the 16GB full definition video from the 2012 expedition first ROV dive? If so, may I respectfuly call your attention to what appears to be the full cockpit in several frames at about the 3 minute mark (of 16 minutes).

In earlier months I might have been allowed to post it here.

Tim
Chairman,  CEO
PanAm Systems

TIGHAR #3372R

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda
« Reply #251 on: August 26, 2013, 11:38:49 AM »

If you will permit me, may I please encourage to spend your time here with some reputable gents who think highly of you.

I'm curious. Exactly who are these reputable gents who think so highly of the man who is trying to destroy TIGHAR and put me in prison?

Is there some feeling that if we flatter him enough he will drop his lawsuit? Do we beg for mercy from a man whose motto is "Take no prisoners"?

Anyone on this forum is free to express their agreement with Mr. Mellon. I've made the full resolution video available to anyone who wants to see it. It would be good to know if anyone here can see what he sees.

I'm presently in a little town in the middle of Wyoming with a delegation of dedicated TIGHARs who have come here at considerable trouble and expense to demonstrate their support for our efforts to get the court to dismiss this abuse of the legal system. We don't really expect the judge to throw out the case at this hearing but we want him to know there are people who care about justice. 

Dan Swift

• TIGHAR member
« Reply #252 on: August 26, 2013, 12:40:08 PM »

Ditto's Ric! 
Keep us posted. 
TIGHAR Member #4154

Irvine John Donald

• T5
« Reply #253 on: August 26, 2013, 12:54:06 PM »

Good Luck to Ric and gang.  My hope is that the judge sees reason and lets sanity prevail by tossing this lawsuit out.  I know that he will probably disqualify himself as an expert in photo analysis if he watches any videos.  But will he be shaking his head wondering what Mr. Mellon's Video experts are seeing that he can't see. Sanity needs to prevail.
Respectfully Submitted;

Irv

Lisa Grinnell

• T1
« Reply #254 on: August 26, 2013, 01:55:56 PM »

Well said as always Jeff. Best to all TIGHARs tomorrow.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 51   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org