Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Hi from new member!  (Read 9583 times)

Rick Anthony

• T1
Hi from new member!
« on: May 11, 2010, 09:20:38 PM »

Just testing how to post and also thought it would be nice to have a place for new members to just say Hi.

I have to say I'm totally fascinated with the many excellent and methodical investigations carried out by TIGHAR members and looking forward to following the work of the Niku VI expedition.

Good hunting to the expedition members, stay safe out there, and

Love to mother,

Rick

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
Re: Hi from new member!
« Reply #1 on: May 11, 2010, 09:52:49 PM »

Just testing how to post and also thought it would be nice to have a place for new members to just say Hi.

Yes, that's the idea of this section.

I have to say I'm totally fascinated with the many excellent and methodical investigations carried out by TIGHAR members and looking forward to following the work of the Niku VI expedition.

Me, too.  I tuned in about 10 years ago and have never been sorry.

Good hunting to the expedition members, stay safe out there, and
Love to mother,

Hear, hear!
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org