Perish the Thought II

Started by Brad Beeching, June 11, 2012, 04:46:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ted G Campbell

Marty,

Have you considered the possibility that the notations R 39 and B 946 might mean:

R-39 referred to a body "remains -39" ;  reason, a rather small number of dead people found around the islands.

The B – 946 could signify " Box" – 946 as ruminates of material found at various sites in the island area.

Ted Campbell

John Hart

Was looking for a place to put this and this seemed best as it is sort of runs through the thread.  As a member of a US Govt agency (USAF) I always laugh when I hear conspiracy theories.  It has been my experience in the complex, multi agency, bureaucratic, oft turned-over of leadership Govt of our great country that no two people can sufficiently get their Sh.. together well enough to have a conspiracy.  Too much Hollywood depicts this massive monolithic entity called "The Government" where massive warehouses of secret things are hidden from John Q public by the secret society.  The DOD is probably the most secretive of all and I have not ever seen such a well organized internal secret society despite having very significant security clearances in my day.  Most people in Govt are just like you, doing the best they can, and I doubt the fate of AE and FN would be significant enough to those privy to such a secret to perpetuate it so long.  My experience is such that as soon as people start talking about a theory that includes such "Govt conspiracy" I tune them out.

JB

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

Quote from: Ted G Campbell on July 04, 2012, 07:59:46 PM
Have you considered the possibility that the notations R 39 and B 946 might mean:

R-39 referred to a body "remains -39" ;  reason, a rather small number of dead people found around the islands.

The B – 946 could signify " Box" – 946 as ruminates of material found at various sites in the island area.

No, I hadn't thought of that.

But I spent many hours reading WPHC indexes, files, and correspondence.  I didn't notice a body count or box count anywhere else in the system.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A