Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Earhart Search 75 Symposium, June 1-3, Hilton Mark Center, Alexandria, VA  (Read 8650 times)

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator

This is just a distant early warning.

Details subject to change.

Earhart Search 75 Symposium, Hilton Mark Center, Alexandria, VA, on June 1, 2 &3.  Details on the TIGHAR.org website soon.

Now you know everything that I know about the event.  I plan to pencil it into my calendar for future reference.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 10:19:30 PM by Martin X. Moleski, SJ »

Irvine John Donald

• T5

Pencilled in for me too.  Thanks for the heads up Marty
Respectfully Submitted;

Irv

Tom Swearengen

• T5
  • earhart monument, Hawaii

Sure would like to attend!Tom
Tom Swearengen TIGHAR # 3297

Alfred Hendrickson

• TIGHAR member

Interested to know where it may be held. I am going to try and make it to this event.

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator

Interested to know where it may be held. I am going to try and make it to this event.

Someone said, "Arlington, Va."  The first notice was "in the D.C. area" (see subject).
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

Ric Gillespie

• Executive Director
  • Administrator
  • "Do not try. Do or do not. There is no try" Yoda

The symposium will be at the Hilton Mark Center in Alexandria, VA.

I'll post details when we have them.

Alfred Hendrickson

• TIGHAR member

Someone said, "Arlington, Va."  The first notice was "in the D.C. area" (see subject).

Thanks. I did notice "in the DC area" when the posting first went up. I was after some more specific info, which Ric has now provided. I have family up in Elkton, MD, sort of near TIGHAR Central, and also in Bethesda, MD, down closer to DC. I have flown in and out of Philly many times. So am now sort of musing on how to put a trip together. Sometimes events such as these have pre-negotiated room rates, perhaps that will be the case here.

I'd enjoy an opportunity to meet all of you, and get some more education. Maybe I can use the hours for continuing education credits!
« Last Edit: January 14, 2012, 08:07:07 PM by Alfred Hendrickson »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org