Advanced search  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down

Author Topic: Amelia's past accident history  (Read 20225 times)

Bruce Thomas

• Administrator
  • Now where did I put my glasses?
Re: Amelia's past accident history
« Reply #15 on: May 13, 2011, 02:59:54 PM »

Searching through the Loran links, I saw the request from Ric for any of the crew members to contact him. I guess no one did.
Au contraire!  For instance, Dick Evans was a member of the Coast Guard contingent and he participated in this Forum several years ago.  As an example of what he contributed, see this entry from him.  

Dick's very first written contact with TIGHAR (in August 1990) is reproduced in Volume 6 Issue #4 of TIGHAR Tracks, on page 3.

And then you can also use the search function to find all his many contributions to the Forum.
LTM,

Bruce
TIGHAR #3123R

« Last Edit: May 13, 2011, 03:07:23 PM by Bruce Thomas »

david alan atchason

• T3
« Reply #16 on: May 13, 2011, 04:11:31 PM »

That seems to answer my questions. Thanks. I wonder where Carol Dow got the idea the CG men inspected every inch of the island?

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2011, 06:24:37 AM »

That seems to answer my questions. Thanks. I wonder where Carol Dow got the idea the CG men inspected every inch of the island?

Why not email her  :D
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org