Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: How to bold, italicize, underline, etc.  (Read 16269 times)

Martin X. Moleski, SJ

• Administrator
How to bold, italicize, underline, etc.
« on: April 22, 2011, 07:20:59 AM »

Please watch this video tutorial to see how this post was created.

Bold.

Italicize.

Underline.

Strikethrough.

Glow.

Change color of the text.

This will be set up like a quote.
LTM,

Marty
           TIGHAR #2359A

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 07:32:11 AM by moleski »

david alan atchason

• T3
Re: How to bold, italicize, underline, etc.
« Reply #1 on: April 22, 2011, 09:31:17 AM »

I'm going to try to italicize.

david alan atchason

• T3
« Reply #2 on: April 22, 2011, 09:32:32 AM »

I'm going to try bold

david alan atchason

• T3
« Reply #3 on: April 22, 2011, 09:34:34 AM »

Now trying a smiley.   ???

david alan atchason

• T3
« Reply #4 on: April 22, 2011, 09:36:23 AM »

I just caught on that you have to send it to make it work. This is a start, thanks for video, it gave me the clue that I needed.

Bruce Thomas

• Administrator
  • Now where did I put my glasses?
« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2011, 12:56:12 PM »

I just caught on that you have to send it to make it work. This is a start, thanks for video, it gave me the clue that I needed.
No, you don't have to send it to "make it work."  Instead, there is the preview button, and when you press it, the preview appears above the place where you are creating your reply and you can scroll up to see exactly the way your reply will look.  You can iteratively tweak your reply and press the preview button.  Once you are finished editing your reply to make it look the way you want, then you can finally press the post button.

Also, once you have pressed the button to post your reply, if you spot an adjustment to the way your reply looks that you are just dying to make, you (as the original author) can make that change (although there is no preview for that, but you can keep going back and making changes until you're completely satisfied).  The "modify" icon of the yellow pencil applied to the paper () that appears above your reply (and is also at the end of your reply) is what you press in order to apply such later changes.
LTM,

Bruce
TIGHAR #3123R

« Last Edit: April 22, 2011, 01:02:31 PM by Bruce Thomas »
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org