Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: I Suppose This is the Place to Introduce Myself  (Read 6887 times)

Roger Ward

• T1
I Suppose This is the Place to Introduce Myself
« on: January 11, 2011, 01:10:26 PM »

Greetings from Ohio.

I'm a long time aviation enthusiast, particularly those aircraft of WWII. Thus, the site is one that fits my interests in that regard.

I actually stumbled on the site quite by accident some time back as I was looking for some information for my daughter, who was doing a project on Amelia Earhart. Prior to that time, I was vaguely aware of "alternative theories" to the standard "ran out of fuel, crashed in the ocean." theory. After reviewing the evidence presented on the site I was highly impressed with the efforts to use good scientific and forensic investigative techniques in furthering the research on subject.

I'm a lawyer by profession, with a part-time job as a medic in the Army National Guard. I am not sure I can be particularly insightful or helpful, but if I believe I have anything to add, I will certainly do so.
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org