Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: Opinion on artifact analysis  (Read 10244 times)

Joshua Chaires

• T1
Opinion on artifact analysis
« on: December 22, 2012, 09:03:40 AM »

Hello Everyone, Merry Christmas to all fellow TIGHAR members.  In November I started researching a mystery object for Dr. King and have a family member checking on it, but still haven't heard from him yet.  After spending several weeks researching it I have ran into a brick wall.  From what I was told this mysterious object has long wavy part of it is mostly lead, flat on one side, ridged on the other side. In addition it has several pin-sized holes along the length of the ridge and one larger hole near the end with the glob of stuff on it. The glob is mostly iron.  It is a mysterious object and appears to be either the backing of a piece of costume jewelry, or some kind of electric circuitry.  Would it be possible to get your guys perspective on this while I wait to hear from my second cousin? It could possibly be from the Loran station or from AE herself. Thanks very much.

Joshua Chaires
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org