Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: What gets put out for Santa?  (Read 6216 times)

Chris Johnson

• T5
  • Trying to give a fig but would settle for $100,000
What gets put out for Santa?
« on: December 21, 2013, 07:09:05 AM »

Just a bit of fun but what do your kids/grandkids put out for Father Christmas?

Tot of Whisky (single malt please and a mince pie.  Carrot or Turnip for the Reindeer.

Lauren Palmer

• TIGHAR member
Re: What gets put out for Santa?
« Reply #1 on: December 23, 2013, 08:35:19 AM »

We put out hot cocoa and home-made cookies and fudge.
Now that they've grown and gone, I just consume it all in the kitchen as I make it at noon -- not as much fun as sneaking into :-* the living room in the middle of the night.......

Dave McDaniel

• T2
« Reply #2 on: December 23, 2013, 02:50:50 PM »

3 shots of Jack Daniels and a Budweiser! At least that's what it took to get him to go down the damn chimney last year!

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to All!!

Peace,
Dave & Bea McDaniel 
« Last Edit: December 23, 2013, 07:11:42 PM by Dave McDaniel »

Don Dollinger

• T3
« Reply #3 on: December 27, 2013, 09:05:54 AM »

We put out hot cocoa and home-made cookies and fudge.
Now that they've grown and gone, I just consume it all in the kitchen as I make it at noon -- not as much fun as sneaking into :-* the living room in the middle of the night.......

Great having the grandkids staying over for the holidays.  They left milk (which "Dakota" (the cat) enjoyed), homemade Pecan Sandy Cookies (which the wife got to first), and homemade nut fudge (which I enjoyed immensely), the carrots and celery for the Reindeer ended up in the raw vegetable tray that was munched on through out Christmas Day.  The kids were handsomely rewarded for their generosity come morning.

Christmas is so much more enjoyable when spent with children although, I'd completely forgot the intense pain caused by stepping on a Barbie doll's high heeled shoe while going barefooted across the living room to get a cup of coffee. 

LTM,

Don
Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org