Advanced search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down

Author Topic: An avalanche of psychics  (Read 6944 times)

Gloria Walker Burger

• TIGHAR member
An avalanche of psychics
« on: May 11, 2013, 03:41:54 PM »

In a response in the thread 'AE and FN injured", Al Leonard wrote:

Should reports of Fred being injured strengthen the authenticity of the report? Have a look at An Avalanche of Psychics.  People claiming psychic powers reported injuries to Fred and/or Amelia. A July 5 telegram about the visions of an ‘Eminent Psychic’ reads “PLANE PRETTY WELL CRACKED UP BUT BOTH ARE SAFE. MISS EARHART IN BETTER SHAPE THAN NOONAN”.  Sounds a lot like Betty’s notebook doesn’t it? Also, there is this: “A woman from Detroit sent a series of unique sketches she called “human radio wave pictures” depicting Amelia Earhart dragging Captain Noonan ashore on a barren island. The woman is an architect with two university degrees, and she was impelled to draw the pictures by a power she could not explain.” One of her drawings show an injured/dead Noonan on the reef, being attended to by  Amelia.  Another of her ‘human radio wave pictures’ (received on the fourth harmonic of Amelia’s brainwaves, perhaps?...) shows what is labeled ‘a box of some sort’. The castaway was found with a sextant box! This truly is a piece of occult information, isn't it? This Detroit woman couldn’t have known that a skeleton with a sextant box would be found by Gallagher, so the fact that she ‘saw’ this box, AND also 'saw' an incapacitated Fred, enhances the credibility of her visions, doesn’t it? I think most of us will agree the answer is ‘No’.

In 2010 Gabrielle Giet provided the 'location of Earhart's Plane' to TIGHAR. Whatever happened with that? Have other psychics been approached as to whether they have info on Earhart's last flight? Or maybe you've been inundated. A young girl was missing in my neighborhood and the police had a psychic tell them information about the location of the body of the girl which proved to be correct. I find Al Leonard's points compelling about the psychics in the newspaper article having occult information. I'm sure some of you think this topic is ridiculous, but I assure you the police in my neighborhood went back to the psychic when they found the body of my neighbor and found more info leading to the capture of the one responsible.

Gloria
TIGHAR #3760

richie conroy

• T5
Re: An avalanche of psychics
« Reply #1 on: May 13, 2013, 04:14:58 PM »

Hi Gloria

If you click on link, you will be able to read the telegrams regarding psychic's in the search of Amelia

http://earchives.lib.purdue.edu/cdm4/results.php?CISOOP1=any&CISOFIELD1=CISOSEARCHALL&CISOROOT=/earhart&CISOBOX1=psychic

Hope this helps

Thanks Richie
We are an echo of the past

Member# 416

Gloria Walker Burger

• TIGHAR member
Re: An avalanche of psychics
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2013, 02:43:44 PM »

Thanks Richie!
Gloria
TIGHAR #3760

Pages: [1]   Go Up

Copyright 2024 by TIGHAR, a non-profit foundation. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be reproduced by xerographic, photographic, digital or any other means for any purpose. No portion of the TIGHAR Website may be stored in a retrieval system, copied, transmitted or transferred in any form or by any means, whether electronic, mechanical, digital, photographic, magnetic or otherwise, for any purpose without the express, written permission of TIGHAR. All rights reserved.

Contact us at: info@tighar.org • Phone: 610-467-1937 • Membership formwebmaster@tighar.org